Second Connection

ratedr

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,Yesterday I called My area Cable operator Guy for Cable Connection In my other Room.I Use a Sun dth As my First Connection .So this Cable guy told me Tomorrow a technician would come and install the stb connection.As i had an old stb of digicable given by the cable operator earlier when i did not have sun dth.1 year back I had cable connection but this digicable service provided from cable operator was pathetic so i switched to dth.Today The technician came and told me they no longer provide digicable service instead they provide In cable service.So I want Know how is the service of in cable in Thane .Plz help

Plz help me. should i get dth connection or digital cable connection for my second tv

Bro Sundirect Multi Connection Also Available :)

Multi-Room Connections

New and existing Sun DTH Customers can avail new child connections up to 3 connections at discounted basic subscription charges. The discount will be as shown below.

Activation:

Parent Connection – Actual Activation Cost

Child connection – Rs.200 discount from the Actual activation cost

Renewals:

For child Pack, Renewal of any pack will be at 20% discounted price from the actual price.

Sun DTH Multi Room Product Description

There is no discount on Parent connection subscription charges

Only Child connection’s subscription charges are discounted

There is no discount on add-on and ala carte products for both parent
and children connections

Only new connection are allowed as child connection with discounted rates

All the top-ups done either using parent connection or children connections are credited only on parent connection

Renewal of basic subscriptions are in this order only 1st parent, 2nd child 1, 3rd child 2 and 4th child 3

Renewal of add-on also on the above said order, but only after renewal of basic subscriptions of parent and children

Detach children from parent connection is allowed, but need to recharge actual subscription charges (without discount) to became active connection

Discontinuing connections are allowed in the middle of subscription cycle with no refund on charged subscriptions fees

Auto renewal upon top-up(auto lock) with appropriate denomination is allowed for both parent and children accounts

For any reason if parent is disconnected, all the children will be deactivated

For More Details :

Sun Direct DTH Multiple Connections | Digital TV Child Pack

My Suggestion is Sundirect Multiconnection Or Purchase Airtel or Videocon D2h:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock