SES 9 reach orbit (108.2) successfully and testing completed

It is not about picturing,it is all about fine tuning of signal,coverage. As for e.g GSAT-15 was operational on Jan 04,2016 but actual migration was done on February; reason - fine tuning of all parameters.

As for downlinking foreign operators don't need permission to beam their signals but if the service is commercial then ISRO's permission is needed. But many cable operators are not obeying the law & giving customers illegal channels.

May be you are correct. I just hope it doesn't take long time as Measat is taking years to fine tune their tps for Sun Direct

Sarkar said:
May be you are correct. I just hope it doesn't take long time as Measat is taking years to fine tune their tps for Sun Direct

No commercial contract was done b/w Antrix & Measat, thus Sun don't get their tps.

Commercial contact done between SES & Antrix? Do u hv any info?

Remember friends ADTV is the only DTH IN Indian region to get ses tps and update 601 is evident that we ll get them. Wait till all stbz get updated. In the mean time all technical things will be placed properly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock