SES to launch SES-12 for Asia

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 3,128
Re: RE: SES to launch SES-12 forAsia

Anirudha said:
I think there is a limitation with all may be they provides Double Tuner for 2 SATs and Single, Single Tuner for 2 SATs :k
They always advertise like u can watch one and record six.

I'll try to know more about this.

RE: SES to launch SES-12 forAsia

deepums said:
Also, cost would be a factor for having double tuner for Monoblock LNB

What cost Bro. I am quite sure dishtv won't be avail HDD DVR in its life and I am also against HDD DVR because ultimately its increase the cost only I just looking to see what they're doing for Double Tuner Recorder :-/

Well Im more interested in star sports hd channels rather than double tuner dvr

RE: SES to launch SES-12 forAsia

Devesh said:
Well Im more interested in star sports hd channels rather than double tuner dvr

Bro. because you already using TATA(SKY and you also have d2h it just a matter of Days, Months, Year you will moved to other DTH but some customers like me very hardly thinks to change the connection :shy :k

Re: RE: SES to launch SES-12 forAsia

Anirudha said:
Bro. because you already using TATA(SKY and you also have d2h it just a matter of Days, Months, Year you will moved to other DTH but some customers like me very hardly thinks to change the connection :shy :k
Ya bro btw im the customer of dishtv from 2004 at that time they had only 48 channels, in 2012 i dumped dishtv but the way they r added new channel and i got a good offer i reinstalled it and i hv a deactivated connection of adtv too.

Im able to switch dth bcoz of my one of the best friend, he is my dealer's son,

Recently he gave me a demo of tata sky hd.

RE: SES to launch SES-12 for
Asia

Good news for dish tv subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock