Set Top Box is not working

Sorry to say bros. This is what you will get when you choose for cheap price. All bad experiences and not exchanging set top boxes long time, most importantly one week old set top box not working. Really horrible, now people think twice before choosing the dths.

anilthomas26 said:
the technician didnt come today :( .I think i got a faulty or old set top box. Check these pics. I was not at my home when d2h was installed any my dad didnt notice this.

1) STB card board box

toxx.jpg

2) STB manual covered with fungus.

kwp2.jpg

3) Rusted screws on the backside of the STB

yaet.jpg

What the hell they are doing???

I think this was done by the installer...

Inform everything to D2H with all these pictures & demand replacement..
Post everything about this with D2H reply & update...:hello

I will be sending a mail tomorrow,regarding this to the nodal officer and other email ids mentioned in this thread.

I raised a complaint regarding this via CC, yesterday 9.30 PM and I was told that the issue will be resolved within 24 hours. I think Videocon outsource these kind of works to 3rd party agencies.Today morning I got a call from an agency and I was told that their technician will come to my home and will fix the issue today. Since i didn't get any call from the technician I called back to that agency's number. They gave me the number of the technician and asked 'me' to call that technician :skd. I called that guy and he told me that he will come and fix the issue today but he didn't come. I called the CC after 9.30 PM today ie. after 24 hours, and shouted at them. The CC guy told me that he will file a complaint against the agency and he will escalate the issue to the senior management. Then he told me that senior management will take care of this issue and they will fix the issue within 8 working hours :wall.

The worst thing is that d2h stopped working on the very same day I bought a new LED tv (replacing my 10 year old CRT tv) . I bought the TV as a Christmas gift to my parents. Now I dont have local cable connection and d2h is not working and my Christmas gift is sitting idle on the TV stand for the last 3 days :'(.

Didnt expect this from Videocon :angry

Re: RE: Set Top Box is not working

Any reason why? As dth stb is much better than cable in my experience.

D2h changed my pack without my permission. I called cc. They were not supporting me. Then I said that I am goinng upbhokta fourm. Then they had reterned my balance. And change my pack. U should call cc and should say to go upbhokta fourm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock