DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

Marathi mohor will be at 10:30pm if they really want to launch this show now along with all other leading star network

Vadinamma is in top 5 telugu shows.
Why they are bringing this mohor serial remake at 7pm?
What about vadinamma will it off air or timing will change?
I think second or third time they are changing timing of Vadinamma, every time they changing this serial timings slot Ratings also Increasing
No idea brother, have to wait and watch!

No idea whether Vadinamma goes offair or slot change!

Have to wait and watch
Bigg Boss Telugu ending in 2 weeks, before that Star maa moved Bigg Boss to 10 pm in Weekdays, and Vadinamma moving to Primetime 9:30 slot.

Last edited:
I think second or third time they are changing timing of Vadinamma, every time they changing this serial timings slot Ratings also Increasing
They launched Vadhinamma at 3pm, within a month shifted the show to 7pm!
And after that now they are changing the slot to 9.30pm and for sure that slot will be boosted for Star Maa!

Bigg Boss Telugu ending in 2 weeks, before that Star maa moved Bigg Boss to 10 pm in Weekdays, and Vadinamma moving to Primetime 9:30 slot.

In Marathi also Sahakutumba Sahaparivar is at 7pm and it's hit but it's not hit like telugu and tamil.
(But this show remake of Pandian stores get good viewership and also it's there in top 5).

Vadinamma is there in top 3 shows and gets good ratings, i think it's a hit serial in telugu thats why they are changing timings like this.

9pm serial is constantly positioned in top5 so i dont think they will replace any serial from7-10pm slot unless nd untill a show which is getting low trps in urban area as we only get U+R ratings from barc charts so we dont knw how much ratings they are getting in urban area
9pm is a peak slot right, if 9pm gets low numbers compared to other slots bw 7to 10pm, they may consider 9pm next!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock