DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

9pm slot may be,

Yes I too think the same. In future they may change the timing or close Mulgi Jhali Ho serial which is remake of mounaragam (it is top 3rd Marathi show currently but it's an average show overall) unlike other shows of Star Pravah which can survive for long time for example: - Rang Mazha Veghala, Phulala Sugandh Maticha, etc.

We can expect this serial at 9 PM Or 6.30 PM slot as already one serial of this type is their on Star Pravah i.e. Phulala sugandh Maticha.

9pm is a peak slot right, if 9pm gets low numbers compared to other slots bw 7to 10pm, they may consider 9pm next!
Mounaragam is an average show. In telugu also they are stretching this serial, this should not happen in Marathi serial 'Mulgi Jhali Ho' as audience will get bored and move to other channels.

We can expect Mohor serial remake in Marathi in future.
Don't know what will be its title and how will be the show but in Bengali it's top show and is getting remaked in all languages so lets hope for best.

9pm is a peak slot right, if 9pm gets low numbers compared to other slots bw 7to 10pm, they may consider 9pm next!
Star pravah all slots in 7-10pm slot are approx getting same ratings between range of 4500-5500 so its not bad for 9pm slot and what if new show didnt fetch ratings at 9pm slot this also comes in consideration they will never pull off show which is getting good ratings
Plus in past also when zee was no.1 at that time also 9pm show never got this much high ratings like 4500+ ....zm show swarajya rakshak sambhaji (9pm) occasionally used to come in top5 that to with avg impressions between 2500-3500 so mulgi zali ho getting 4500+ impressions is big deal at 9pm

Mounaragam is an average show. In telugu also they are stretching this serial, this should not happen in Marathi serial 'Mulgi Jhali Ho' as audience will get bored and move to other channels.
Here show is not even completed 6months and ur already talking abt stretching show atleast they need to complete 500epi then we can say they are stretching show

Here show is not even completed 6months and ur already talking abt stretching show atleast they need to complete 500epi then we can say they are stretching show
I am talking about Telugu serial and not Marathi.
In telugu i dont know how many episodes and year it completed but it is more then 1 Or 2 year at least I can guess this, and the original show is mounaragam of Malayalam i guess.

Star pravah all slots in 7-10pm slot are approx getting same ratings between range of 4500-5500 so its not bad for 9pm slot and what if new show didnt fetch ratings at 9pm slot this also comes in consideration they will never pull off show which is getting good ratings
Plus in past also when zee was no.1 at that time also 9pm show never got this much high ratings like 4500+ ....zm show swarajya rakshak sambhaji (9pm) occasionally used to come in top5 that to with avg impressions between 2500-3500 so mulgi zali ho getting 4500+ impressions is big deal at 9pm
I have never noticed the impressions bro!
And thanks for detailed reply!

And also what I guess is, it's the order from Star India team to launch Mohor very soon on all other channels, even Sreemoyee's southern versions came suddenly when the channels were actually in no need to launch such a big show suddenly!
Sreemoyee's southern versions were launched unexpectedly,and so Mohor 's southern versions are!

Also Ke Apon Ke Por in Malayalam and Hindi was unexpected , ( in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada ,they remade the show long back) !

Without even seeing a proper result in Mohor's first remake, Sarasu (Kannada) ,other Star channels have started Mohor.. They should've waited, and actually there was no need to launch Mohor in south very soon, except for Suvarna which has wasted most of the hit concepts of Star!

So I guess Mohor will launch very soon on Marathi as well, but the channel doesn't need Mohor as like Star's southern channels!

Last edited:
I have never noticed the impressions bro!
And thanks for detailed reply!

And also what I guess is, it's the order from Star India team to launch Mohor very soon on all other channels, even Sreemoyee's southern versions came suddenly when the channels were actually in no need to launch such a big show suddenly!
Sreemoyee's southern versions were launched unexpectedly,and so Mohor 's southern versions are!

Also Ke Apon Ke Por in Malayalam and Hindi was unexpected , ( in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada ,they remade the show long back) !

Without even seeing a proper result in Mohor's first remake, Sarasu (Kannada) ,other Star channels have started Mohor.. They should've waited, and actually there was no need to launch Mohor in south very soon, except for Suvarna which has wasted most of the hit concepts of Star!

So I guess Mohor will launch very soon on Marathi as well, but the channel doesn't need Mohor as like Star's southern channels!
Sreemoyee regional version was needed in hindi, kannada, marathi and tamil and it worked very well except in kannada as they didnt executed properly.....it was needed only in telugu and malayalam only still they launched

Whereas about mohor i agree it was not needed anywhere except kannada as all other channels are doing so well but still they are hell bent on launching mohor in every language i really wish they should have saved the concept & when any channel is losing position at that time this concept can save channel like how sreemoyee and mohor actually saved jalsha when it was sinking ship

But still i dont think star pravah will launch marathi version of mohor anytime soon as all shows of star pravah have not even completed 6 months except rang maza vegla and AKKK (& this both are doing so well) so lets see what they are gonna do next

Last edited:
I am talking about Telugu serial and not Marathi.
In telugu i dont know how many episodes and year it completed but it is more then 1 Or 2 year at least I can guess this, and the original show is mounaragam of Malayalam i guess.
Yes but in ur earlier comment you mentioned telugu show is stretching and this should not happen in marathi thats why i said this shiw have long way to go then we can say that whether they are stretching it or not

Btw leave it but i dont think they will close the show becoz i dont know if you have noticed it or not as this show is very cheaper to produce compared to other pravah show (because of unknown cast) but still they are getting good trps

Btw one more thing is mulgi zali ho hindi remake on star bharat is also gonna produced by same mulgi zali ho production house panorama which is basically hindi production house so i dont think they will end it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock