Shift From Ala Carte To Silver Pack

VzoTra

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First of all please excuse if thread is repost. I searched but couldn't find any thread on my query.

Now I have ala carte that expired yesterday. Till date d2h guys kept telling that I can change my pack after 3 months and as it ended I'm still unable to come back to silver package.

Videocon d2h customer care is horrible to describe in 1 word. They are no help whatsoever and I doubt they'll ever help with this. So I have no option but posting here for help.

Please let me know the process. Secondly I'm willing to shift to south base pack but I'm from central India. I being Tamilian looking South silver package. Will it be allowed as I read on d2h site that it's allowed only in some South Indian states. Please let me know on this regards too.

Thanks in advance.

VzoTra said:
Hi guys,

First of all please excuse if thread is repost. I searched but couldn't find any thread on my query.

Now I have ala carte that expired yesterday. Till date d2h guys kept telling that I can change my pack after 3 months and as it ended I'm still unable to come back to silver package.

Videocon d2h customer care is horrible to describe in 1 word. They are no help whatsoever and I doubt they'll ever help with this. So I have no option but posting here for help.

Please let me know the process. Secondly I'm willing to shift to south base pack but I'm from central India. I being Tamilian looking South silver package. Will it be allowed as I read on d2h site that it's allowed only in some South Indian states. Please let me know on this regards too.

Thanks in advance.

Brother,

Officially south packages available only in south states.........but u can activate a STB in south state and bring to your place.......

Any other problems??

Anirudha Das said:
Please describe your package ?

it was ROI silver earlier with few English news channels. Then I selected like 20 channels from website and started with ala carte.

now send email to d2h... to change pack ..from ala a carte to base packs..

Thanks. Will do so. Also is it possible to get South silver in Madhya Pradesh? Customer care guys don't hesitate in trying though couldn't do so or for that matter were not able to activate ROI pack. :-/

You can not activate South Silver in MP.. but u can get any ROI pack.. call cc or mail them.. they should able to help you...

Got South Silver. This girl from costumer care was helpful and understood my being a Tamilian hence obliged South package. Thanks all for valuable inputs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock