Discussion Should all SD channels adopt 16:9 ratio broadcast?

In which ratio SD channels should broadcast ?

• 16:9

Votes: 88 88.0%
  • 4:3

Votes: 12 12.0%

• Total voters
TV aspect ratio is set to "normal". So it is not stretched. It showing actual picture.
See.
I added 9x jalwa stretched as well as non-stretched.

ApmnU8K.png

YZ5vqgC.png

DcY5Wq4.png

hlVD6RT.png

See.
I added 9x jalwa stretched as well as non-stretched.

ApmnU8K.png

hlVD6RT.png
Bro the original source they have for these videos may be in 4:3. To fit their 16:9 canvas, they stretch it. This will make the video thin and black bars wider. This is only for some videos. Not entire channel feed.

I have many latest movies in 4:3. I will stretch one to 16:9 and post SS here.

Bro the original source they have for these videos may be in 4:3. To fit their 16:9 canvas, they stretch it. This will make the video thin and black bars wider. This is only for some videos. Not entire channel feed.
It is your wrong assumption that original video is in 4:3. This song is from 2013 movie. It must be either 16:9 or 21:9(cinematic ratio)

I have many latest movies in 4:3. I will stretch one to 16:9 and post SS here.
The song ss i have put is not in 4:3. Still stretched because broadcaster added black bars at top/botton to fit in 4:3 canvas.

It is your wrong assumption that original video is in 4:3. This song is from 2013 movie. It must be either 16:9 or 21:9(cinematic ratio)
They can be put in a 4:3 frame/canvas. In vhs and vcd days, Cinematic ratio movies are first put in 4:3 canvas and recorded on vhs/vcd

They can be put in a 4:3 frame/canvas. In vhs and vcd days, Cinematic ratio movies are first put in 4:3 canvas and recorded on vhs/vcd
Dont drag for sake of argument. Can't you see, movie is from 2013. U can see movie to prove that it is not in 4:3

The song ss i have put is not in 4:3. Still stretched because broadcaster added black bars at top/botton to fit in 4:3 canvas.
It's the other way. They have it in 4:3 canvas. Then stretch to fit 16:9 canvas.

I am out of home now. I will post ss when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock