Discussion Should DTH and Cable TV Operators of India charge Network Capacity Fees (NCF)?

Should DTH and Cable TV Operators of India charge Network Capacity Fees (NCF)?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
If I am not wrong you are subscribed to some telecom plan or other which gives you 1.5 GB data daily atleast. You can easily watch news and sports channels on TV. And stream shows you want on pay channels content free on apps like Sony Liv, Hotstar, Zee5, Voot etc. That will save some cost.

Last edited:
There should be fixed monthly bill of 150/- only as this was the average monthly bill paid by everyone before the introduction of Set Top Box and NCF.
You are right bro, even I was paying only 150rs in my Siti digital cable. And my cable operator was so friendly that he never asked me any amount. Even I always call him and used to do payments after every 6 or 7 months with some discount always.
But we have to move forward. Like earlier Jio, Airtel also used to give their packs at cheap price but those are also became higher now.

If I am not wrong you are subscribed to some telecom plan or other which gives you 1.5 GB data daily atleast. You can easily watch news and sports channels on TV. And stream shows you want on pay channels content free on apps like Sony Liv, Hotstar, Zee5, Voot etc. That will save some cost.
What about movies bro.
And second thing, the feeling that we have while changing channels on tv never can come on ott.

Add and drop next day. Movies channels have cheaper alternatives too.
Even I apply the same trick for movies.
But, this is also for some time bro. Later, companies will implement 30 days lock-in period for torturing us more. 😭

Am using dishdth.. I think their NCF will varie from their bouquet to bouquet..
But, overall your monthly bill is high now as compared to pre nto time.
By the way, in which pack you are getting 77 rs ncf. Could you please elaborate it. It's offering, price, etc.

Last edited:
But, overall your monthly bill is high now as compared to pre nto time.
By the way, in which pack you are getting 77 rs ncf. Could you please elaborate it. It's offering, price, etc.
Am paying Rs. 252 only.. Premium sports malayalam bouquet with asianet HD and zee keralam HD.. Previously I used premier malayalam with same alacarte with ncf of 137

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock