Discussion Should DTH and Cable TV Operators of India charge Network Capacity Fees (NCF)?

Should DTH and Cable TV Operators of India charge Network Capacity Fees (NCF)?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
Firstly That day will not come.
Second, if such things happens (in multiverse) then no channels will take part in DDFD.
All famous broadcasters have their OTT apps they will completely shift to OTT. And those who don't have either those channel will shut or can be purchased by others OTT apps.
You maybe are right bro. Atleast channels that are of 1 or 2rs. can come on DDFD.
But anything can happen bro. A well known person said (I don't know who he was 😅), "What we know is a drop, and what we don't know is an ocean".

Last edited:
What type of Madness is this. If you don't want to pay NCF then it's better to stop watching TV.
Single OTT apps can charge 150-200/- per month for their basic plan and still users buys that & also by giving extra 250-300/- per month to INTERNET operators to use that app.

And you are thinking 153/- minimum amount is a burden to users from DTH operators who pays in crores for Satellites and also manages their team (Front End team , Back End Team, Technicians , Dealers, Customer Care executive etc.)

If Govt. Stops DTH operators to take NCF then all the DTH providers will have to shut their company.
(Tell me Which DTH can afford to provide you single channel without NCF?)

Stop making such type of threads.
I think you are a Tata Play distributor.

Atleast they should reduce ncf like sun direct.
There should be fixed monthly bill of 150/- only as this was the average monthly bill paid by everyone before the introduction of Set Top Box and NCF.

#No NCF
#Fixed rent of ₹150/- per month for all channels.
Let's Boycott Tata Play and all DTH and Cable TV operators to stop charging NCF to watch paid channels.
If money is the issue, one can go for annual packs with as less as 130 per month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock