Tata play or airtel which one best for quality of SD channels

kanagaraj123

Reaction score
Now i use dish tv in tamilnadu , if I need best picture and sound quality(SD channel ) which one better tata play or airtel?

TataPlay new connection offer available contact me. Rs1550 6month Thalaiva pack hd pack free.(full set)
7Twq0js.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Airtel is the best when it comes to SD channel. They have so much great SD quality. Airtel customers don't even want HD variant. Nor would Airtel give them. That's why they are settled with channels like MTV and Vh1 channels over MTV HD and Vh1 HD since last 6 years. Tata Play is plain bad. That's why they got more HD channels over SD channels.

Last edited:
Tataplay if using binge+ box..airtel if using hd box

Audio/Video quality of SD/ HD channels as well on features, functionality and overall user experience basis Airtel XStream Box is lot better than Tata Play Binge STB.

Only advantage where in Tata Play Binge Box scores over Airtel XStream is that they provide some hours of cloud recording free but that is not of major concern. They may start charging soon for this basic cloud recording pack too just like they have now revised the pricing of Binge OTT plans and made it expensive specially for those wanting to watch content on their Binge Box / Fire Stick/ Smart TV as such plans start from Rs. 249

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock