Seeking Help Should i shift to Adtv hd or remain with Ucn HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

Quoting my yesterday's installation of ADTV HD, there was a problem in sending the cable down the cable hole. If the support was that bad, he wouldn't have stayed for 2 long hours and tried. He could have simply said call an electrician and fix it.

Thats exactly what happened with ucn .
Technician said get a electrician and he will pass the cable through that hole in the wall and left the cable through window so we cant close window now. Its open for 2 years now. Hope adtv technician makes use of that hole.

Thanks for replying!
Are u using adtv hd?
Can u plz post some snaps
What stb you are planning to buy? I have a DVR. It's no longer available. There are many threads with pics. I can send tonight

Thanks for replying!
Also do you have a home theatre ?
I do, and wanted to know if i can listen adtv's Dolby digital sound on my home theatre. Ucn hd failed to do this.
If you have a dolby supported home theatre then yes, you can hear audio from airtel hd channels in dolby, few channels even have dobly digital plus (7.1)

But he actually helped instead of telling that
Thats exactly what happened with ucn .
Technician said get a electrician and he will pass the cable through that hole in the wall and left the cable through window so we cant close window now. Its open for 2 years now. Hope adtv technician makes use of that hole.

What stb you are planning to buy? I have a DVR. It's no longer available. There are many threads with pics. I can send tonight
I want hd adtv . I have seen two hd variants on airtel website hd and hd+ but their customer service exe says both are same.

If you have a dolby supported home theatre then yes, you can hear audio from airtel hd channels in dolby, few channels even have dobly digital plus (7.1)
Thank you for replying. Do you have a home theatre? Share your experience
I have a sony home theatre !

I want hd adtv . I have seen two hd variants on airtel website hd and hd+ but their customer service exe says both are same.
Go for hd+ :)
Hd+ advance model of hd version :)

Go for hd+ :)
Hd+ advance model of hd version :)
Girl from customer care said both are same and the box will cost me 1590rs. Dont know which box she was talking about hd or hd+.

Actually what is the difference between the two boxes?

Thanks for replying!
As far as UCN is concerned its Pq and Aq is fine. But as it is digital cable it works even when its raining heavily. I am getting 44hd channels in 400rs but operator says soon It'll be increased to 450rs.
Wait till it increases bcoz 44 channels are good enough and as far as I know it's operator who will increase so you must cross check with UCN Customer Support. As no Cable Network increase 50 rupees suddenly. Apart from this it works in heavy rain. And also ADTV is not in mood to increase HD channels.

Last edited:
I think no issue in little rain as far as my experience

May be differ upon area i guess

Though pixelization is a common issue in all dth as u know :)
Ya may depend on area but ADTV become worst in bad weather.
But I'm sure pq much much better compare to cable :)
No bro sometimes cable has good PQ you should watch hathway PQ it's very much better than ADTV. Hathway and Tata Sky picture quality is same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock