"Showcase 3D" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 284

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 10,822
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to record & watch it later ?

^^ Yes. All Showcase movies can be recorded but they are automatically removed after 3 days I think.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
You are completely wrong. First you need to understand about 3d. Its consist of two images each one for each eye. No one will telecast blurred image. It doesnt work in that way. Only Anaglyph 3d its possible with single image. According to my knowledge there are half SBS, Full SBS, top/bottom. So it is the only way you can enjoy 3d movies. and you should have 3dtv which have option to select 3d. youtube is different in these cases. i am talking abot bluray disc and tv broadcasting.

There is no way if you play a 3d movie in 2d tv its gonna be 2d movie. Do you know you cant even play 3d bluray disc with 2d tv. picture wont come. Even if you want to watch 3d movies in 2d mode you need to have 3dtv , where there is a option to select to watch in 2d mode. You cant watch 3d movie in 2d with normal 2dtv.

You are completely wrong and did not get my point. I hqve 47" sony 3d bravia and 3d sony blu ray player. And i am talking from that experience. What i am saying is...if i have to watch 3d disc without glasses, that is in 2d mode, then i switch of 3d mode in tv and blurr blu ray becomew suitable to view without specs. Meaning it shows in 3d off mode. Another kind of 3d feed is what u see in showcase 3d. That side by side mode. Same mode is in ch. No. 999 of d2h 3d ngc channel. Only difference i see here is...i can not turn my 3d mode of tv to 2d mode be able to see single picture and without specs, because as soon as i do that i get split screen unlike blu ray disc where 2d mode is possible in 3d tv. But split type 3d is poseible to at least open on 2d tv in split picture mode. So blu ray by default 3d mode and showcase 3d default mode are different kind of 3d feeds.

Gssran said:
gRA2fgy.jpg

WgEHabp.jpg

twkQrdT.jpg

This is strange.:skd
I have downloaded 3d movie and even watched without glasses in theatres.
It looked like blurred and quality is look like 60's movie.

piinku1 said:
you can't judge PQ from these ss piinku bro, may be you are right as you are regular viewer of 3D movies, but for me it's ok,
Btw these ss taken from normal HD led, not from 3D led.

For me this is jingalaala feeling as i has showcase titles free in my account and getting 2 showcase movies free in 3d is nice.

piinku1 said:

it will be like you mention- If you see 3d in 3d tv or projector like 3d cinema without 3d glasses.

Good Move by TataSky.

Quality is good and like any hd tv channel.

Pls someone confirm if u r able to record and how much space on dvr it is consuming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock