Shuffling of Channels in TP

RE: Frequency Interchanged of DY 365 & Gemini Comedy..

Anirudha Das said:
SONY MAX 2 and SUN HD addition posted in other forum first then DDF and thats very disappointing.

Plz check it again bro. It first added on DDF & plz dnt argue on every post. If u dnt like smthing then ignore it.

rahul1117kumar said:
Bro, i have not copy from anywhere, i posted what i saw that was going on within few minutes, i dont post any copied inf from other forum, pls dont indulge me any wrong thing.

I am not saying to you Bro. I knows your hard work :k

rahul1117kumar said:
Bro, i have not copy from anywhere, i posted what i saw that was going on within few minutes, i dont post any copied inf from other forum, pls dont indulge me any wrong thing.

Gd update by u bro.. I didnt know that u already posted this. I m requesting to admin to merge this thread with Rahul bro thread.

Anirudha bro u r trying to conflict between members with ur posts where r full of doubts. Plz its request that dnt post anything without any source.

rahul1117kumar said:
Bro, i have not copy from anywhere, i posted what i saw that was going on within few minutes, i dont post any copied inf from other forum, pls dont indulge me any in wrong thing. Admin pls look into this matter what's going on, i havenot copied info from anywhere.

you are a good contributer to DDF bro :tup
BTW mani bro,stop arguing un necessarily :no

Yugendran said:
you are a good contributer to DDF bro :tup
BTW mani bro,stop arguing un necessarily :no

Thanks

Guys, This is not for anyone particular. Now a days, in most of the threads we are arguing. Please avoid such arguments and continue a healthy discussion guys...

Basil Ak said:
There is already a thread created by rahul1117kumar about Shuffling of Gemini Comedy and DY 365 in TP.

Bro i updated this with full details of TPs frequencies..
So their is sm difference between both threads..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock