Signal Issue after HD channel addition

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,081
chandu1192 said:
I am also facing same problem we find e48 error in hd channels during afternoons and night.
The problem is only with sony six hd and other channels in same tp,when we adjust antenna to get those iam losing tv9,tv5 and other channels in that tps

Exactly same here. Mine is an old dish which was fixed in 2009. Got in touch with technician, and he says new dish (Same size) is more stable and good in receiving  signals. Wonder how signal improves without changing Dish size. Forum expert review is appreciated, as no service guarentee is there for the technician visit, but only fee is guarenteed...

I have two 60cm dish,can i use both with one Sundirect receiver?what I need to connect them?

brighton said:
I have two 60cm dish,can i use both with one Sundirect receiver?what I need to connect them?

I think possible bro may be sadiq bro can explain ::shy

brighton said:
It is not possible to connect 2 dish with any indian DTH set top box. You can do it with FTA boxes if the box supports diseqc options.

d34b984099b3c603590fb56bbf2303f3.jpg

brighton said:
It has diseqc option in LNB settings.

Bro, you mean you want to connect the 2 dishes in sun direct's position or different position?

Saj 007 said:
Bro, you mean you want to connect the 2 dishes in sun direct's position or different position?
Same position one for g sat and second one for measat

Saj 007 said:
He meant two dishes one points to measat and another one points to gsat to get both sd and HD in full signal

But whether the Diseqc option working? In d2h box this option was there. But it was not working for all the ports except port 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock