Signal Issue after HD channel addition

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,077
I too faced a pblm and I called for cc and they sent a technician strdy and he adjusted lnb and dish it seems.now all hd channels were working fine.during tat tym I was not at home.so I cant able to tell wat he had actually done it...

dinee said:
I too faced a pblm and I called for cc and they sent a technician strdy and he adjusted lnb and dish it seems.now all hd channels were working fine.during tat tym I was not at home.so I cant able to tell wat he had actually done it...
now how much signal you are getting in star Vijay hd and kalaignar tv?

Good to hear dine bro after long time your problem r resolved [WINKING FACE]

1cb3a73d26625cb0cdef909e56137e34.jpg
8d81c6f52bd61c1b4c689d30a79125af.jpg
got this from one app

brighton said:
In kalaignar TV strength is 99% and quality is 65% and for Vijay hd strength is 99% and quality is 81%

brighton said:
In kalaignar TV strength is 99% and quality is 65% and for Vijay hd strength is 99% and quality is 81%

i am getting SD and HD without any issues on normal 65cm dish,i guess its not aligned properly in few members cases.Just adjust your Lnbf skew.No need to wait for technician to come and do it similar and charge you 150 or 200 rupee

Even mine is Single a and my friends one also single one both are getting above 80 s and q

Update:

Got the new dish fixed 2 days back, and this one is having a support than my old 2009 model one. Now  everything fixed and Signal strength is 90. No more issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock