Sound issue after HD box update

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,336

Viki

Reaction score
One of my friend said he is facing Audio issue after recent HD box update. He is not able to adjust volume from remote , especially when Dolby is selected. Anybody facing the same issue , any solution?

Yes volume control is not working when ever you select Surround sound from the remote. You have to use TV or speaker's remote to control the volume.

isn't surround sound supposed to work only if you have the essential equipments for it like Home Theatre? I'm not aware of these things as well and would like someone to help this guy

shreyaskini said:
isn't surround sound supposed to work only if you have the essential equipments for it like Home Theatre? I'm not aware of these things as well and would like someone to help this guy

Surround sound which is coded in Dolby Digital needs a decoder to reproduce the audio. Most of the TVs do not have this facility. You need an external amplifier with Dolby Decoder to get the proper surround sound.

Re: RE: Sound issue after HD box update

Zero7 said:
Surround sound which is coded in Dolby Digital needs a decoder to reproduce the audio. Most of the TVs do not have this facility. You need an external amplifier with Dolby Decoder to get the proper surround sound.

isn't it possible to get surround sound just with 5.1ch speakers with inbuilt amplifier which is available in snapdeal n flipkart? I'm kinda noob when it comes to anything related to audio as i don't give much importance to it. Can't really spend more than 10k! Will i be able to get surround sound effect within the budget?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock