Signal strength in videocon d2h hd hvr

• Thread starter kamya2
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 12,031

kamya2

Reaction score
In my videocon hd dvr the signal strength is not 100%, but its only 60%-70%. The service engineer told that it will never be 100% signal strength in hd dvr boxes.Is it really true or anyone gets 100% ? Is the service engineer making me fool ,as i am not getting very nice quality picture? please help me.

Yeah I also think its true. You cannot get 100% signal strength.

You Won't Get 100% Signal But In HD-DVR (If 90CM Dish) You Can Get Upto 95% Easily

i m receiving on my Sd Box Signal strength 100% & Signal quality 95% With Videocon d2h 90 cm. dish..:eek:hya

in some previous d2h firmwares the strengh will show 100 % when the signal is locked and the maximum quality will be around 90-95% max in a biiger dish (90cm)

kamya2 said:
In my videocon hd dvr the signal strength is not 100%, but its only 60%-70%. The service engineer told that it will never be 100% signal strength in hd dvr boxes.Is it really true or anyone gets 100% ? Is the service engineer making me fool ,as i am not getting very nice quality picture? please help me.

i think you can contact them on their facebook page. they are really helpful there.

I thought the maximum possible signal strength is 120 but they may have changed the firmware. In the past I have had 110 with a 90 cm dish other service providers. I just purchased a HD555-B so I will let you know what I get

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock