Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

:skd Awesome Snaps Kumar Ji you're enjoying your brand new TV with Best PQ of TATA(SKY :k :clap

So now people cant blame as its not fair to compare 48" and 32 " TV PQ.. now Tatasky snaps from 2" bigger TV ie: 50" TV ..
Really its awesome experiance to watch HD Channels ... SD also good .. now i can get some PQ differance in few SD Channels .. the recordings in few News SD Channels r bit ordinary quality ..the live scenes r very good .. english Movies SD Channels PQ is very good compared to D2H surely ..

My findings r .
HD channels r having very slight differances may be 5% less PQ in D2H but it may depend upon the user comfort of watching .its of the Tint that makes the differance. ...we can say almost same ....
In SD surely Tatasky have better PQ & AQ..

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
My findings r .
HD channels r having very slight differances may be 5% less PQ in D2H but it may depend upon the user comfort of watching .its of the Tint that makes the differance. ...we can say almost same ....
In SD surely Tatasky have better PQ & AQ..

Sent from Tapatalk HD
Me too feel the same in my 32" Sony LCD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock