Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

geekvishal said:
Yes, of course ! You're right. HD channels should be tested on 75 inches at least. ;)

Yes bro personal experience recently I went to a friends house I was shocked when i saw pq of SD cartoon network Arabic free to air channel on Nilesat 7 west on a 40 inch lg led tv just looked has crisp has a HD channel but it all changed when I saw the same channel on a 50 inch led tv with a lot of pixels and horrible pq :u

Dileep kumar said:
D2h quality looking waste.TataSky is good quality ;)

Oh You Used Both DTH That's Nice

Still Using D2h?

having "46 inch" sony led tv.used "d2h HD" for 2 months & now airtel "hd"....fact is that watching "SD" channels is pain.....though airtel performs slightly better than D2H,we should move back to a long distance to reduce pixellation rate.but viewing 'HD' channels is great....

TataSky Pq no.1.&dish tv cheating with upscaled hd channels.d2h is a cheating company wost service waste pq

D2H time waste channel in highest number but Tata sky public demanded channel added quality wise Tata sky is the best

Dileep kumar said:
TataSky Pq no.1.&dish tv cheating with upscaled hd channels.d2h is a cheating company wost service waste pq

First go and get some information about upscaled HD channels on dish tv whether dish tv is charging even an extra paisa for a bit better quality on big screen tvs with upscaled HD channels compared to horrible SD version of that channels. And nor Tatasky , airtel , d2h or any other dth is best or worse bcuz every DTH in India have its pros and con's for example check Tatasky's HD access fee and no history tv HD , dish tv no star sports HD channels , d2h still not launched HBO hitz and defined in SD or HD version and Airtel don't they are facing space crunch problem that they still didn't added one of the most demanding HD channel life OK HD. :k

Pictures from Tatasky HD in my 50" LED HD TV

Sayu2KF.jpg

1XDQjS4.jpg

TzmlmjA.jpg

Yo45zxc.jpg

4DR8D51.jpg

rkBUXAC.jpg

5VbT89L.jpg

CRQ6QNN.jpg

FJul2EG.jpg

V0OcM95.jpg

nAove2s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock