so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,238
sSUNNY1432 said:
bro in rdtv sony six is available as ala carte rs 25 p m with locking period of 90 days i.e rs 75 for 90 days....then what is the problem with dishtv to accept star sports policy?

Bro, you are accepting what RDTV is asking you to do since it is just Rs25 pm. What will you do if they are asking you to pay Rs 70pm and with a locking period of 3 months since Sony is asking to do so whereas the other operators are providing Sony Six for Rs.25pm with/without locking period? Will you accept to pay Rs.210 for 3 months locking period?

sSUNNY1432 said:
bro in rdtv sony six is available as ala carte rs 25 p m with locking period of 90 days i.e rs 75 for 90 days....then what is the problem with dishtv to accept star sports policy?

Bro rs 300 is a big amount for 2 Starsports HD channels in 3 months locking period :u:s

Anirudha Das said:
I am fed up with STAR SPORTS discussion if you guys think problem is dishtv then fine. I have no problem. Things gets worst when we support FDI based group not Indian group what a logic that dishtv not adding STAR SPORTS 2 just because of TEN SPORTS they're not a leader in North India market just because of STAR SPORTS and if I am saying anything wrong about 90 days lockout policy then thread is already running in this forum that dishtv moves to TDSAT about this policy after TDSAT insits STAR SPORTS to sign a new contract they challenged dishtv again also they have problem with India Cricket Pack also they have problem to giving HD channels. If STAR SPORTS HD channels comes in to cmbo of Rs. 183 then how d2h is able to provide channels both in Rs. 169 in HD add on ? Simple thing is that.
Dishtv(80%) and starsports(20%) both are guilty.It is like ts vs Neo.May be starsports isn't agreeing with the money what dishtv is offering for hd channels.

About 90days lockin period,if dishtv is providing 90 days lock-in-period for their channels,neo,six then why 30days lockin period for starsports.Why dishtv always wants to be in gaining position.??
Starsports HD cahnnels are 60rs in airtel.If star charging huge,then dishtv should add channels and make it a-la-carte.

Anirudha Das said:
I am not fool and what I got if I write anything of our own if you think dishtv not adding channels because of their own channels viewership then go to market and see how much loss dishtv is taken just because of STAR SPORTS. Recently reports come about how many customer they lost just because of all these issue.
Prove that all your posts are true then we'll agree you are not a fool :D
Just kidding no offense. No one knows the exact reason for not adding star sports channels so I don't think it need a discussion here.

Force1996 said:
You can't unsubscribe from the channel during the locking period

We can unsubscribe (as I did earlier for Ten Cricket in D2H) but there won't be a refund of the money.

I think DISH TV cant give star sports channels just as Tata cannot give Ten Golf channel.
This is the conclusion.

Don't take Ten Golf as an example where it is available only in Dish TV. If I remember correctly, it was removed from ADTV as well.

Sadiq said:
We can unsubscribe (as I did earlier for Ten Cricket in D2H) but there won't be a refund of the money.

But in Tata sky we can't unsubscribe as they will take money on daily basis

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock