so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,283
Bishnu15 said:
I think DISH TV cant give star sports channels just as Tata cannot give Ten Golf channel.
This is the conclusion.

But Tata Sky has TEN HD :lol when TS can have Zee's sports channel then why can't Dish TV have Star's sports channels :u

Ok bro. But why dish tv users are deprived of star sports channels ?

Sadiq said:
Bro, you are accepting what RDTV is asking you to do since it is just Rs25 pm. What will you do if they are asking you to pay Rs 70pm and with a locking period of 3 months since Sony is asking to do so whereas the other operators are providing Sony Six for Rs.25pm with/without locking period? Will you accept to pay Rs.210 for 3 months locking period?

i even did nt subscribe sony six @25 :D

210 to door ki baat hai...

I understand. The worst part is that Dish TV or Zing Digital does not even give SS 1, 3 OR 4 in base packs also. So basically DISH users are deprived of all SS channels.

Bishnu15 said:
I understand. The worst part is that Dish TV or Zing Digital does not even give SS 1, 3 OR 4 in base packs also. So basically DISH users are deprived of all SS channels.

No its a clear game plan by star group to make dish tv lose its sports lover customers bcuz they knew if dish tv adds all the star sport channels on its platform then they will have almost every important channel on dish TVs platform.

DishHD said:
No its a clear game plan by star group to make dish tv lose its sports lover customers bcuz they knew if dish tv adds all the star sport channels on its platform then they will have almost every important channel on dish TVs platform.

why all Dish TV Users Blaming Always Star for this :no:-/

Rushil.D said:
why all Dish TV Users Blaming Always Star for this :no:-/

It may be correct. But who knows the truth? Definitely not us! It is business and anything can happen there for making profit.

Sadiq said:
It may be correct. But who knows the truth? Definitely not us! It is business and anything can happen there for making profit.

That's Why I am always saying that Business is a game of money but some of user a making their logic and saying it is happen due to tata sky :-/:k

I will always say that Star is better than Zee because I feel that their programs are better than Zee group :shy :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock