so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,287
Yugendran said:
I will always say that Star is better than Zee because I feel that their programs are better than Zee group :shy :k

You will 100 % Correct

if we go for TAM Rating then Star Plus Having 7 top shows from top 10 :eek:hya where Zee is only having 1 show jodha akbar :k

As far as I know..both Dish TV and Star group are trying to bring Star sports HD channels on Dish TV platform but some how they are not still fruitful.But I am sure fresh talks are happening in every meeting but as of now nothing is positive.I dont think cost is the matter here..some other hidden things playing key role here.Both Dish TV and star group should know this.but as per my knowledge nothing update is come.the discussions are still going on....

All STAR SPORTS threads needs to close from dishtv section immediately and better create Fan Club of STAR India where we can enjoy each and every aspects of STAR.

Rushil.D said:
You will 100 % Correct

if we go for TAM Rating then Star Plus Having 7 top shows from top 10 :eek:hya where Zee is only having 1 show jodha akbar :k
You divert thread from starsports to starplus.:skd:D

Anirudha Das said:
All STAR SPORTS threads needs to close from dishtv section immediately and better create Fan Club of STAR India where we can enjoy each and every aspects of STAR.

Wow.. What a common sense you have!!! The main point of this thread is about problem with star India and dish TV but you want to discuss it in somewhere

Force1996 said:
Wow.. What a common sense you have!!! The main point of this thread is about problem with star India and dish TV but you want to discuss it in somewhere

Why somewhere else create a thread here by the name STAR India Fan Club and start posting, I am just said that STAR SPORTS threads needs to be close from dishtv section immediately because ZEE group has some ego which led all this problem otherwise STAR is so kind hearten and so peaceful that they're ready to provide their channels for free only problem is ZEE.
"Rishta Wohi Soch Nai" :k

Anirudha Das said:
Why somewhere else create a thread here by the name STAR India Fan Club and start posting, I am just said that STAR SPORTS threads needs to be close from dishtv section immediately because ZEE group has some ego which led all this problem otherwise STAR is so kind hearten and so peaceful that they're ready to provide their channels for free only problem is ZEE.
"Rishta Wohi Soch Nai" :k

:D:D:D

LOL Not able to stop my laugh :D :rofl

is it you anirudha bro:skd:gn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock