so finally some official news is out about star sports 2 and HD channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,327
Anish Moideen said:
Rightly said friend.
Also no other Indian DTH HD service working fine here in Dubai I believe.

No you can easily install airtel digital tv in Dubai, bcuz before I was using airtel in sharjah with a 90 cm dish and I never had any issue regarding signal problem but I removed it when airtel removed star cricket HD and ESPN HD few years ago :wall

DishHD said:
No you can easily install airtel digital tv in Dubai, bcuz before I was using airtel in sharjah with a 90 cm dish and I never had any issue regarding signal problem but I removed it when airtel removed star cricket HD and ESPN HD few years ago

That same time dishtv and d2h also removed both STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD ;)

Anirudha Das said:
That same time dishtv and d2h also removed both STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD ;)

Then I switched to dish tv bcuz it was much easier to recharge dish tv here, has their are many electronics store here in UAE which recharge dish tv. :)

DishHD said:
Then I switched to dish tv bcuz it was much easier to recharge dish tv here, has their are many electronics store here in UAE which recharge dish tv.

You can enjoy Sports in Local cable but I can't in my area only Hathway Cable is available STAR SPORTS has a problem with them also none of the STAR SPORTS channels is available in the base pack members are saying Talli Do Haath Se Bajti forget dishtv why fight with Hathway even if I take Hathway connection I needs to pay separately for STAR SPORTS which will cost me almost the same Is only for STAR SPORTS we dishtv and Hathway users needs to change the connection every time :(:wall

Anirudha Das said:
Just to clarify here not a single ala carte in dishtv is available for 90 days even STAR SPORTS is asking for 90 days lock out period still dishtv user can enjoy of STAR SPORTS channel for 30 days. So NEO Combo, Ten Combo, Ten Cricket, STAR Combo, STAR SPORTS separate ala carte and SONY SIX is available only for 30 days :hello
My quarrel is STAR SPORTS's objection in India Cricket Pack forget rest of the fight.
So finally they have removed 90days lock-in period for sports addon.:clap

No broadcaster wants its channel as part time viewing.That's why ts removed india cricket pack.

Anirudha Das said:
You can enjoy Sports in Local cable but I can't in my area only Hathway Cable is available STAR SPORTS has a problem with them also none of the STAR SPORTS channels is available in the base pack members are saying Talli Do Haath Se Bajti forget dishtv why fight with Hathway even if I take Hathway connection I needs to pay separately for STAR SPORTS which will cost me almost the same Is only for STAR SPORTS we dishtv and Hathway users needs to change the connection every time :(:wall

:u But i am still saying the problem will occure more when both broadcaster and Operator are not listning of each other which happening in Dish tv between Star Sports :u

Rushil.D said:
But i am still saying the problem will occure more when both broadcaster and Operator are not listning of each other which happening in Dish tv between Star Sports

Tell me about Hathway forget about dishtv why they showed ad against Hathway during T20 WC Multiple Times in almost every popular channel :u

The problem is from both sides.we can't blame one side.of course ego also played vital role. Both channels also know this fact that both are loosing businesses. And both sides realised also.we got the confirmed news about meeting from both sides but now nothing is coming out.but we can't deny that both are not working in this issue.we hope the best.

Anirudha Das said:
Tell me about Hathway forget about dishtv why they showed ad against Hathway during T20 WC Multiple Times in almost every popular channel :u

Hathway also doing some thing which is not aspecting by star sports :huh:u:u

then tell me also that why this is happen only with Hatway nto with Other MSOs like DEN, 7Star, In Digital, Digi Cable etc.. :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock