DTH updates software available now in st2 on arion hd and sd stb

pls edit home tp to 11483v 44997 then power off and on .not getting automatic without tp edit

pls edit home tp to 11483v 44997 then power off and on .not getting automatic without tp edit
I upgraded but I'm got getting picture There are error message Channel not subscribed
Are getting picture Please post Channel photos
Even Once we update ST2 flag then we can't watch dishtv signal Channels

I upgraded but I'm got getting picture There are error message Channel not subscribed
Are getting picture Please post Channel photos
Even Once we update ST2 flag then we can't watch dishtv signal Channels
Pls call to cc to take request to alignment to st2.then distributer will send happy code to ur stb then give the code after submit.u will get the picture

Pls call to cc to take request to alignment to st2.then distributer will send happy code to ur stb then give the code after submit.u will get the picture
Bro I tried, My distributor also tag my STB to ST2 Flag But No use Please don't make spam thread
If you get Channels please posts snap shots
Otherwise close this thread

Last edited:
Mayoorathan bro ..u pls call to alignment request.its a procedure.i am not distributer I am not a dishtv staff .my thred starting only subject software about arion model not it's procedure.in my knowledge I shared here.ok

Called cc number and not getting call connected
Saying that I'll get call back soon
Still no call back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock