so wat is the difference now n b4 in terms of pq only
3) how is the pq of news channels

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ swaroop bro - what abt the pq

1) have u found any major differences between DEN n D2H in terms of pq n aq
2) have u found any difference after u updated ur sd box with lates id i.e. 25
so wat is the difference now n b4 in terms of pq only
3) how is the pq of news channels

1. in terms of den and d2h its a huge difference..with den i used to face regular issues where channels mostly english like when u play a bad CD/DVD and it pixelates and audio breaks jerky and this happened mostly with eng channels..this might be due to my cable operators poor maintenance i am not sure..

2. before update 25 the audio used to disappear in some channels when i changed channels or the audio used to arrive late this issue was resolved with 25..i never had any issue with pq..its good...

3. channels i watch most are eng movies, eng gec, and eng news..pq is gr8..i dont have anything to complain.

i wuld suggest you as u r still under warranty get your lnb, wire everything checked until u r satisfied. u wont have to pay anything for now. and lastly lf it still doesnt resolve itmight be something with ur tv which is a rare chance.. just try it on another tv or something. i guess u also have airtel so try airtel on d2h tv and d2h on airtel tv somthing like this..just a suggestion as last resort..

swaroop86 said:
i wuld suggest you as u r still under warranty get your lnb, wire everything checked until u r satisfied. u wont have to pay anything for now. and lastly lf it still doesnt resolve itmight be something with ur tv which is a rare chance.. just try it on another tv or something. i guess u also have airtel so try airtel on d2h tv and d2h on airtel tv somthing like this..just a suggestion as last resort..

bro... i did it. engineers came to my home 4 times in the month of dec n they never rectified anything wrong.

i was using adtv in my tv n pq was good n now i m using d2h on the same tv but i m facing pixellation issues.

i can easily see pixels in most of the news channels especially in Times now et now abp news news 24 etc etc

in my area d2h engineers r not good. most of the times i m getting JFFJMIORTT written on my tv scree, it comes in every 15 minutes n then disappeared.

i asked this from d2h eng n they clearly told me that they r clueless regarding this JFFJMIORTT .

rite now i m helpless as i purchased this with one year plan. pq is very bad of my d2h stb. thats y i m very much unhappy with d2h.

i paid them 3560 rs n i m not happy at all.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... i did it. engineers came to my home 4 times in the month of dec n they never rectified anything wrong.

i was using adtv in my tv n pq was good n now i m using d2h on the same tv but i m facing pixellation issues.

i can easily see pixels in most of the news channels especially in Times now et now abp news news 24 etc etc

in my area d2h engineers r not good. most of the times i m getting JFFJMIORTT written on my tv scree, it comes in every 15 minutes n then disappeared.

i asked this from d2h eng n they clearly told me that they r clueless regarding this JFFJMIORTT .

rite now i m helpless as i purchased this with one year plan. pq is very bad of my d2h stb. thats y i m very much unhappy with d2h.

i paid them 3560 rs n i m not happy at all.

keep complaining to nodal and appellate and try to get your stb changed within warranty period to hd2244ir model..it might resolve your issue..or pay 999 and get the hd2244rf stb.. but if its not resolved after that then 999 would be a waste..i dont have any more suggestions for u bro :)

swaroop86 said:
keep complaining to nodal and appellate and try to get your stb changed within warranty period to hd2244ir model..it might resolve your issue..or pay 999 and get the hd2244rf stb.. but if its not resolved after that then 999 would be a waste..i dont have any more suggestions for u bro :)

bro... thanks for ur valuable suggestions :clap:clap:clap
i have already lost all my hopes on vd2h
i ll move to adtv hd stb box on diwali as multiroom connection which ll also save my cost

n to b very honest my den is also working very well. in my den stb pq n aq is very very good but i watch only hindi channels. :):):)

n bro-- a small request can u please post some ss of cnbc tv18 et now n times now whenever u get some time.

channels no. 353 381 387 only

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... thanks for ur valuable suggestions :clap:clap:clap
i have already lost all my hopes on vd2h
i ll move to adtv hd stb box on diwali as multiroom connection which ll also save my cost

n to b very honest my den is also working very well. in my den stb pq n aq is very very good but i watch only hindi channels. :):):)

n bro-- a small request can u please post some ss of cnbc tv18 et now n times now whenever u get some time.

channels no. 353 381 387 only

i dont have a very good quality camera..so SS from me wont be helpfull..they would seem worst :D:D

swaroop86 said:
i dont have a very good quality camera..so SS from me wont be helpfull..they would seem worst :D:D

ok bro. but do u get any kind of pixels in any of the news channels while watching anchor's face.
bcoz whenever i watch anchor's face i m getting pixels

Prateek Marwadi said:
ok bro. but do u get any kind of pixels in any of the news channels while watching anchor's face.
bcoz whenever i watch anchor's face i m getting pixels

nope not at all...after chatting with u here i just watched the channels u mentioned very closely all crystal clear..i am 90% sure their is something wrong with your stb..but i dont know y d2h engg are not able to resolve ur issue..

swaroop86 said:
nope not at all...after chatting with u here i just watched the channels u mentioned very closely all crystal clear..i am 90% sure their is something wrong with your stb..but i dont know y d2h engg are not able to resolve ur issue..

yes bro. i know my stb is having some kind of problem but d2h engineers just do not want to replace it. i do not know y :':)':)':)':)'(

in my stb - hindi GECs r good especially colors n zee tv. very good pq
but news channels as well as star sports channels r not good. lot of pixellations in news channels.

btw which tv u r using. plz give its specifications also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock