SOLID HDS2-9300 Full HD 1080p Mpeg4 Digital Set-top Box ( My Pics)

can any 1 update wat r the channels we can see wit this help of set top box...

A good box..now with b*ss key feature...with this box it is possible to see TBO (Tamil box office) and many more foreign channels..

guys what is b*ss key feature???
what is use of this feature?

what is the price ????please reply and with the help of b*ss key what is possible with this feature??

jenius-jatt said:
Welcome friend ,Congrats fro your new solid stb so tell us about this stb more as on Intelsat-20 at 68*East the MTUNE Audio is working fine or not also tell us about its b*ss key.

What is the price of this box ?

Thanx Bro.
Unfortunately for me the Dolby Digital audio of mtunes is not working.... only mp3 audio.

bcoz I think, as this box does'nt support AAC audio...
it will surely not support AC3 audio of Dolby digital.
:huh

and yes... b*ss Key is Used To Watch A Pay/Scrambled Channels Using A Kind Of Code, only for available b*ss channels... :k
NOT FOR EVERY PAY CHANNEL. :no

Price ... Yu will get about Rs.2600/- approx.

Vadirocks said:
Well Good Set Up Bro! Keep It Up,

BTW Have You Getting All TPs From Asiasat 5?

;) Not All TPs of Asia-Sat 5C But MOST of it....:k

around 80% of total channels available FTA.

With 50% Signal Quality for most of the Channels.

For Intelsat 10 the Signals Are 70-75% @CCTV 9.
:tup

Yup Me Too Receiving 70 To 75% Signal In Intelsat 20

saybukhari said:
jenius-jatt said:
Welcome friend ,Congrats fro your new solid stb so tell us about this stb more as on Intelsat-20 at 68*East the MTUNE Audio is working fine or not also tell us about its b*ss key.

What is the price of this box ?

Thanx Bro.
Unfortunately for me the Dolby Digital audio of mtunes is not working.... only mp3 audio.

bcoz I think, as this box does'nt support AAC audio...
it will surely not support AC3 audio of Dolby digital.
:huh

and yes... b*ss Key is Used To Watch A Pay/Scrambled Channels Using A Kind Of Code, only for available b*ss channels... :k
NOT FOR EVERY PAY CHANNEL. :no

Price ... Yu will get about Rs.2600/- approx.

if this box not supporting dolby sound that means nothing diferent between 3000 and that model only key facility aded so again new one with old skeliton. Anyway thanks for ur input

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock