Some Sun Direct Tp Received in Orton

Vikram

Reaction score
today My friend try to Receive Bigtv Channels From early morning.....I Consult And many time channel removed and add again But always only two tp 12723 And one other Recived Remain All tp of sun direct Showing in orton :damn...Like 12563 Catching Sun direct channel with H pol but Rdtv Transmission have 7/8 Audio channel with movies ok But he Received sun direct signal and no any audio channel received...
No any solution Till 7 Pm......:dodgy

After this i Consult With anil Sir And he Reply :nj "it is Comman Problem in Orton, u can check Big tv stb Working fine and All channel showing But orton Received only one or two tp Of big tv, it is Solve by using dual Port Lnb becuse Local Lnb Tune only One Side Like H Or v, My friend Buy a Sharp Lnb And Retune Again on same Position of dish.....Amazing Now 12563 Showing Big tv Signal with Vertical pol and Sun direct Signal with H pol, Now My Problem solved and all big tv tp Tune by net search, really great advice my anil.hd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock