Breaking Sony acquires Cricket Australia media rights till 2023

Very good news, Hope they grab for England Cricket too.. SPN should give tough competition to Star
No no,no chance for england cricket right.
If star give up england cricket right what star do.
I think star sports want newzealand cricket right,then they give up austrilia cricket right.
Newzealand cricket demand very high.
If newzealand preform good in india,chance more increase.

Hope Sony doesn't ruin the Channel 9 broadcast with their ugly graphics. They have a world class sportscaster ESPN with them. I don't know why they don't take their services for production of matches.

Hope Sony doesn't ruin the Channel 9 broadcast with their ugly graphics. They have a world class sportscaster ESPN with them. I don't know why they don't take their services for production of matches.
ESPN Cricinfo Turns and bounce Graphics is far better than SPNcricket ...Yes We shd tweet them for the change of their Logo and Graphics......

On one hand Star's desperation is not so strong to bid for BCCI rights and you want them to bag NZ rights 😜😜😜😜😜
There's a pretty good chance Star gave Australia up rather than Sony stealing it from Star

Last edited:
Yes Basil bro I agree with you Star already had its hands full with IPL and India and ICC Cricket events ,they will let go all the others as it makes no sense as there is no dedicated audience for non India matches.[/QUOTE]

Yes Basil bro I agree with you Star already had its hands full with IPL and India and ICC Cricket events ,they will let go all the others as it makes no sense as there is no dedicated audience for non India matches.
[/QUOTE]
Now trp first.money come from ads high rate come from tv rating.
When espn tie-up with star sports.they main focus international.
Now espn tie-up with sony they also focus on international cricket.
Ipl effect on international cricket?

This rights contains BBL (Big Bash League) broadcast too?? or Cricket Australia will sell it separately like IPL ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock