Breaking Sony acquires Cricket Australia media rights till 2023

I still not understand why star not go for it It is more profitable than Bangladesh Cricket rights Hope to know soon who has ECB Rights

As of now only New Zealand & India rights are up for grabs. Rest all are settled at least up to 2019.

SPSN Official Tweet of Acquiring Australia Cricket

20k3i44.png

Yes Yes Yes Great move by SONY
They should also need to acquire NZ and Eng. Cricket Rights as well as ICC rights bcoz BCCI always in favor of STAR Sports so less chances for SPN to acquire Indian Cricket rights

#1 by which TRP rating ? Forget #1, in BARC TRP they does not even come in top 3 and in top 5 they hv only one ch. And if you see top 5 Sports programmes they failed to appear in the list, all 5 programmes are from Star group. :hehe:

TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India
Bro you Forgot WWE....
If there's any Sport content in India is favourite other than Cricket it's WWE... Not Kabaddi or other #Desi league

No Sony will not going to do this ... Because when India went to tour South Africa they showed Super sports feed.. So I'm sure when India will tour Australia we will get direct feed of Channel 9

If Sony Does his own production for Ind vs Aus.. Then it will old Blue Graphics..Harsha as Commentar
No Sony will not going to do this ... Because when India went to tour South Africa they showed Super sports feed.. So I'm sure when India will tour Australia we will get direct feed of Channel 9

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock