Sony Bravia HDMI Sync with Airtel DTH

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone using Sony Bravia HDMI Sync with Airtel DTH? HDMI CEC Sync allows to sync your DTH with TV through HDMI and can control DTH Set Top Box through TV. Can show one week program guide and control through TV remote.

I have Kaonmedia HD Set Top Box but not able to Sync it with my TV. My Set Top Box is 4-5 years old. Not able to find 'Control for HDMI' setting in my STB. Can some one tell me the feature is available in new STBs?
Airtel customer Care is as usual not helpful.
My TV is 32W700B.

If you have Sony Bravia, go to Settings=>External Inputs=>Bravia Sync Setting=>Bravia Sync device list. You may find your STB there.

I am not able to find my STB. Troubleshoot says Activate “Control for HDMI” on the connected device. but not able to find this option in my STB.

hindifun said:
If you have Sony Bravia, go to Settings=>External Inputs=>Bravia Sync Setting=>Bravia Sync device list. You may find your STB there.

I am not able to find my STB. Troubleshoot says Activate “Control for HDMI” on the connected device. but not able to find this option in my STB.

HDMI-CEC is also known as Anynet+ (Samsung), CE-Link (Toshiba), EZ-Sync (Panasonic), Bravia Theater Sync (Sony) and SimpleLink (LG). Apart from any eventual proprietary extensions, all support the same basic functionality.

This will not work with Airtel STB

But you can use the universal remote to on/off the TV, volume control, AV selection etc.

If you are connected TV to AV system, then with this remote and hdmi CEC you can control your other compatible systems

Hope next gen STB should include Hdmi CEC

jayanji said:
HDMI-CEC is also known as Anynet+ (Samsung), CE-Link (Toshiba), EZ-Sync (Panasonic), Bravia Theater Sync (Sony) and SimpleLink (LG). Apart from any eventual proprietary extensions, all support the same basic functionality.

This will not work with Airtel STB

But you can use the universal remote to on/off the TV, volume control, AV selection etc.

If you are connected TV to AV system, then with this remote and hdmi CEC you can control your other compatible systems

Hope next gen STB should include Hdmi CEC
Hi bro I have sony bravio p402b 22 inch led t.v. ... there is no Dolby sound in t.v. and also I have home theater with 5.1 .. anybody to help me how to I get Dolby sound in my home theater .. any solution is there ???? Like extension box or cable ??? Please reply and help me bro ...thanks in advance ..

Same am using with my Samsung hu7000 uhd TV from an year back.

King576 said:
Hi bro I have sony bravio p402b 22 inch led t.v. ... there is no Dolby sound in t.v. and also I have home theater with 5.1 .. anybody to help me how to I get Dolby sound in my home theater .. any solution is there ???? Like extension box or cable ??? Please reply and help me bro ...thanks in advance ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock