&Prive hd type)

Sports:
Sony Six (the leading)
Sony Action ( wwe)
Sony Action hindi (replace ten3 , wwe
Hindi)
Sony Six Select (Replace Ten2)

News :
Sony should not interrupt tv 18 news network .

Infotainment and lifestyle :

Sony BBC Earth
History tv 18
Fyi intl. tv 18 (relauch with rs.2
price)

Kids :

Nick
Nick Hd+
Sonic
Nick Jr.
Nick Yay

Music :
MTV
Mtv Beats
Mtv Mix (relaunch sonymix)
VH1
You not mentioned about regional channels as colors have more regional channels but sony have only two

Please don't say this , in whole lockdown I used to watch Fyi all day , and I am so disappointed with its shutdown. I am searching for fyi shows, but they aren't available in any OTT. I hope after merger , whenever the lack of money will be fulfilled to Network 18 , they will relaunch fyi soon
I didn't want to hurt anyone but you can't make theories in broadcast media. If the channel has been shutdown only few lucky channels came back & Sony ESPN has came has a shock but it happened & we know the reason. Kindly don't add FYI in boutique now.

There's no clarity in this that FYI will relaunch or not. Why does they need A&E anyway if they have SonyBBC earth. Don't you think they will have dominant position in infotainment? As they are already getting big pie of hindi gec as well as regional channels also SonyESPN was came as a shock but it happened. Please don't add FYI now. A&E TV18 has only HistoryTV18 & HD version.
Clearly they have mentioned expansion of portfolio. Also regarding Sony BBC thing Sony merge is with viacom18 not tv18

A&E is half owned by Disney so sooner or later FYI might come back (most likely as replacement of Fox Life) but i do not see it returning as a partnership with Viacom18.

Also AXN brand still owned by sony in most territories, they just sold asia ch to a diff company and they continue using established name guess under same agreement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock