Breaking Sony is in talks to buy a stake in Network18

• Thread starter GJ mit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 635
  • Views: Views 101,602
I think people should not add A&E network channels. FYI is already shutdown including History Tamil,sooner or later they will exit the joint venture with tv18. I don't know if they they go back to star or not.

I think people should not add A&E network channels. FYI is already shutdown including History Tamil,sooner or later they will exit the joint venture with tv18. I don't know if they they go back to star or not.
No FYI tv18 will relaunch soon. New team is appointed for A+E network 18. And they have said for expansion of brands

Can you give me a verifed information on this. Any source of your theory?

No FYI tv18 will relaunch soon. New team is appointed for A+E network 18. And they have said for expansion of brands
Can you give me a verifed information on this. Any source of your theory?
I will not count FYI now. Only History TV18 & HD version is the only channel which they have now.

Please don't say this , in whole lockdown I used to watch Fyi all day , and I am so disappointed with its shutdown. I am searching for fyi shows, but they aren't available in any OTT. I hope after merger , whenever the lack of money will be fulfilled to Network 18 , they will relaunch fyi soon

I used to love fyi shows like waterfront househunting , Sheffield realstate , Bikinis and Boardwalks , U can't turn that into a house , man vs. child , etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock