Breaking Sony is planning to expand their regional channels soon

I asked to Sony Yay! , Why do Sony Pictures Network India hates Animax ?
See their reply :
Source
Then I told, still no Schedule for Animax Asia, we can't watch anything at anytime like you guys show.
Try Convincing to Sony Yay!, Sony Pix, AXN, Sony Pictures Network India via twitter also tag them, they might add it on Sony LIV.
Because Animax, Sony Gem and Sony One atleast have more audience compared to Sony Ten Golf...

I messaged PIX the other day. Pix replies Source

I'll message others too.

All are expecting Sony to come their languages.But I don't wish Sony or Viacom to start a new Malayalam channel(Zee already near to launch).

While channel count increases quality decreases(compared to other south languages the market is small).Including Zee now 5 mainstream channels, its enough. But I wish their arrival through acquisitions. Flowers-Viacom, Sony-Mazhavil.

even i want sony to add their international channels Sony Gem& Sony one in India as even korean and indian relations are strong.there are many k-drama fans .they would prefer watching k-drama than watching serials . indian k-pop fans are so many they made VH1 to air kpop band BTS songs to air in VH1 India thanks to their twitter Movement . only thing i hate in sony channels these days except few series most are made without a good plot or they end up dubbing their old serials. the annoying part is they stop airing their good shows sooner just coz of less trp .they should be pioneering new segment K-Drama and J-Drama by launching their intl channel too. like earlier days they pioneered with boogie woogie first dance show in indian tv channel.

even i want sony to add their international channels Sony Gem& Sony one in India as even korean and indian relations are strong.there are many k-drama fans .they would prefer watching k-drama than watching serials . indian k-pop fans are so many they made VH1 to air kpop band BTS songs to air in VH1 India thanks to their twitter Movement . only thing i hate in sony channels these days except few series most are made without a good plot or they end up dubbing their old serials. the annoying part is they stop airing their good shows sooner just coz of less trp .they should be pioneering new segment K-Drama and J-Drama by launching their intl channel too. like earlier days they pioneered with boogie woogie first dance show in indian tv channel.
Yep K Entertainment is reaching new level, even Indian newspaper are posting about it :
With Love Yourself: Answer set to release within a week, here are 10 records K-Pop group BTS has broken so far - Mumbai Mirror

Guys no more off-topic about Sony's international channels in this thread, continue your discussion in the other thread running about them

Expecting 'Sony Mazhavil' by acquiring Mazhavil Manorama, instead of Sony Malayalam.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock