Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Videocon Adding "Sony Kix" In Couple Of Days

ayanc99 said:
So the thread creator has gone silent on its addition then why is the thread being opened on a tweet from an id which is not official?

the thread is reopened by the admin itself. u n me r new so as a veteran of this field the admin knows it better to which thread must b remained opened n which shud not b.

n it is a well fact news that kix ll b added n within next 2 days. mohan bro is an employee in d2h n he also confirmed the same news though his previous news of channel additions became false.

its just a matter of two days only.

look at tata sky threads for better understanding.
20 channels adding shortly thread is still not closed as we all know shortly has no concrete definition. many users also lost their hopes in channel additions but still its not closed.

the 20 channel thread has source...its the migration thread that is sourceless...js

Shadow said:
the 20 channel thread has source...its the migration thread that is sourceless...js

which source bro :huh:huh

ceo :hehe:hehe:em:em:rofl:rofl:nj:nj:shutoff:shutoff

When does that two days start from and when does it end?

ayanc99 said:

1 st day - testing
2 nd day - addition

ayanc99 said:
Good question but no answer as of now for this...[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Satya_3000 said:
Good question but no answer as of now for this...[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

from tomorrow onwards fox crime won't b available
so i think kix channel ll b added either today or by tomorrow

Which Mohan post are you referring to, he only said good news

ayanc99 said:
D2h even favorited the tweet about epl match being shown in HD when that match was shown on ss hd4 which channel is not on their platform. They will fav any tweet where their name is mentioned. There is no testing nor any valid proof f Kix being added. Even vadirocks has gone silent on this issue. Did he find out from his source who told him that the channel would be added last night as to why it was not added and when it will be added?

So the thread creator has gone silent on its addition then why is the thread being opened on a tweet from an id which is not official?

Whatever I Say "Few" Guys Will Going To Oppose It Any Way!

Still I'm Confident On My Source! This Channel Will Get Added!

The Only Thing I Gone Silent Is "Few" Guys Intentionally Doing This!

I Don't Want Any Hurdles In This Forum!

I Want An Healthy Discussion Only! - Rest I Left It To Admin/SMOD,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock