Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Videocon Adding "Sony Kix" In Couple Of Days

he didnt claim it was real account...he just mentioned d2h official account making it favorite tweet..

That Tweet Is Posted By This Account But Favorites By Official Videocon Twitter ID - I Checked It Just Now

Thread re-opened. Please post constructive replies only.

For those who have doubts, its a fake d2h id created by sam/syam of our forum only. He even shown that in the SS which he had posted, you can see it was shown as FAVORITED YOUR TWEET which he had hidden with a pink dot. For those who missed it, here is the cropped part.

Just now even banned a fake ID named DreamUser by him in our forum. This is the final warning to you @Sam.. Please maintain your shine tag instead of doing all such s*it..

kzA4WQ9.jpg

so why is the thread reopened?

Bapun Raz said:
Thread re-opened. Please post constructive replies only.

For those who have doubts, its a fake d2h id created by sam/syam of our forum only. He even shown that in the SS which he had posted, you can see it was shown as FAVORITED YOUR TWEET which he had hidden with a pink dot. For those who missed it, here is the cropped part.

Just now even banned a fake ID named DreamUser by him in our forum. This is the final warning to you @Sam.. Please maintain your shine tag instead of doing all such s*it..

kzA4WQ9.jpg

I c***** that pic & edited that
(shared here because it may be proof for SONY KIX)

Are you kidding that I'm that forum owner :rofl

ANYWAY, Hoping for SONY KIX soon on d2h

Nope, i am serious. You even know its by you and i have also given proofs. If you don't want to accept your mistake, i have provided the screenshot as well. You are lying yourself only. Why should someone edit a pic and then put a pink dot over it?

BTW what you have to say about your duplicate ids here. Or i have to show proof for that as well?

sam said:
I c***** that pic & edited that
(shared here because it may be proof for SONY KIX)

Are you kidding that I'm that forum owner :rofl

Bapun Raz said:
Nope, i am serious. You even know its by you and i have also given proofs. If you don't want to accept your mistake, i have provided the screenshot as well. You are lying yourself only. Why should someone edit a pic and then put a pink dot over it?

BTW what you have to say about your duplicate ids here. Or i have to show proof for that as well?
Bro.

I have a direct question to you.

Is the rules made for some members only or for everyone...?

Please justify yourself as an Admin why you are supporting a sourceless thread..?

Thanks for giving a chance to everyone to express their thoughts.

Thanks
Sateesh

ur post is not good. please edit it. :( :( :no :no :no

D2h even favorited the tweet about epl match being shown in HD when that match was shown on ss hd4 which channel is not on their platform. They will fav any tweet where their name is mentioned. There is no testing nor any valid proof f Kix being added. Even vadirocks has gone silent on this issue. Did he find out from his source who told him that the channel would be added last night as to why it was not added and when it will be added?

So the thread creator has gone silent on its addition then why is the thread being opened on a tweet from an id which is not official?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock