Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point arguing with Supermachi bro. He will never accept his mistake. If he provides a news without source then that is ok but if others do the same thing then that is a huge mistake!!!!! One suggestion to you Supermachi " Dont always point at others, before that look at yourself also. Are you 100% perfect ?" Reply me this. And please stop discussing off topic. Please. We have full faith on Vadil Rocks bro. Sony Kix will be added soon on VD2H.

supermachi said:
are you giving promise that d2h will add kix if not ready to ban vadi

Hey superpuchi
will you stop it your non sence
verry irritatting your coments & very borring
bro DDF is friendly forum, we are all friends
but your allways defaming others
Please share friendly coments

GODMAN said:
n

Hey superpuchi
will you stop it your non sence
verry irritatting your coments & very borring
bro DDF is friendly forum, we are all friends
but your allways defaming others
Please share friendly coments

bro,till now he not understand his mistake & also he completed 1500 posts in ddf & but till now not changed his comments :(

Vicky said:
bro,till now he not understand his mistake & also he completed 1500 posts in ddf & but till now not changed his comments :(

@vicky bro can you ban him, do you have the authority to ban him, if yes please do it quickly.:angry:angry

abcdefgh said:
@vicky bro can you ban him, do you have the authority to ban him, if yes please do it quickly.:angry:angry

let's wait bro,he understand his mistake & if he not changed means i will talk to ddf team & after ban:k & i hope he changed his mistake

Vicky said:

But bro the 1500 post is irritatting posts no use
only say fake news, fake thread, close thread usless thread, wast dth

@supermachi - @vadirocks has always given correct information. His credentials are proven especially if you see his track record. Only this time it has suffered a hit with the delay in addition of Sony Kix. If the said channel doesn't get added tomorrow night then we can say that it's a fake news as it would be third time in a row.

But in your case, you have only given fake news since you joined this forum. So your credentials are non existent. It's better if you just keep your mouth shut for sometime and see if this news is correct or not. Even if it is fake it would be his first and he will suffer consequences but you are proven to be a fake news mongerer so until and unless you improve your news source which is other than your wild imagination you should just keep your mouth sealed!

@all bro's please wait for some days he changed his mistake, & now we also create offtopic comment include me:shy

Well said Ayan. Let supermachi prove his credibility first.

i see all post and i totally agree and support with @vadi bro

and @supermachi bro u can't understand anybody's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock