Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek Marwadi said:
people r expressing their feelings. let them b.
y u asking them to change the dth :huh
i have paid my hard earned money to my dth service provider so i ll expect maximum out of it

dont be stupid man..when did i ask anyone to change their dth??? read it carefully..i just gave an explanation..

The news was not from CC originally. It was about to add 19th as per the source from Vadirocks bro. Later it got postponed to 22nd and this time it was confirmed by CC.

We can say that CC won't give correct news. But this time, many of our members called CC and everyone got the same confirmation.

In the past, CC didn't confirm the addition date, LCN of any channel addition in advance. Every time they will say, we will let you know or we don't have any information..

So, we all waited till this time. Let us wait for two more days. I am 100% sure that there won't be any delay in the addition.

Sadiq said:
The news was not from CC originally. It was about to add 19th as per the source from Vadirocks bro. Later it got postponed to 22nd and this time it was confirmed by CC.

We can say that CC won't give correct news. But this time, many of our members called CC and everyone got the same confirmation.

In the past, CC didn't confirm the addition date, LCN of any channel addition in advance. Every time they will say, we will let you know or we don't have any information..

So, we all waited till this time. Let us wait for two more days. I am 100% sure that there won't be any delay in the addition.

are you giving promise that d2h will add kix if not ready to ban vadi

Prateek Marwadi said:
first tell me y u wanted to ban vadi :huh:huh:huh
wat was his mistake :huh:huh:huh

giving fake news about kix and hbo defined and hits addition

Prateek Marwadi said:
but he later accepted that it ll take more time

if some other person given this type of news then he would have been banned

supermachi said:

i think in some other thread sadiq bro have already told u n showed u how many wrong threads u have created in this forum.

may i know how many times u were banned :huh:huh:huh

so first see urself n then ........:(:(:(:(:(

supermachi said:

First of all, instead of saying the below

useless
unstable
ban this guy
fake news
fake thread
close thread

Try to contribute in a good way. It is already been told that the it is all based on the credibility of the person who is sharing the news. See the news from him which turned true.

News 7 Tamil addition tonight in Videocon D2H

Star Sports 2 Soon On Videocon D2H

Sun HD Channels Adding On 2nd Feb 2014

Dish TV To Add Discovery Tamil & Discovery Kids On 5th July

Have you ever give such news? But you are only here to blame others..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock