Sony Kix reaches out to football lovers

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Kix, a youth-centric sports channel part of Multi Screen Media, has launched a TVC, as part of its new marketing campaign around the forthcoming broadcast of some of the biggest European football leagues and tournaments. The participating teams are Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Manchester United, Juventus and Inter Milan. A total of five tournaments namely, LaLiga, Serie A, Emirates FA Cup, Qualifiers for UEFA Euro 2016 and UEFA Euro 2016, will be played. The season kicks off on August 22, at 9.30 pm, with action from Serie A, where AS Roma takes on Hellas Vora.

The film opens with an old lady walking into a vintage Parsi home and is shocked to see the chaotic condition of her house. The walls that were once neatly painted are now marked with football stains, the English floor tiles are soiled with wet mud and the vintage mahogany sofas have dirty football jerseys strewn all over it. The jerseys have names of star players Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and Suarez. She is further horrified to see her favourite vase broken into pieces, with a football stuck in between. In frustration, she yells, "Ronaldo, practise nahi karne ka ghar pe, stupid boy!" The old lady moves on to yell at the other boys for messing her house. In the end, the camera focusses on a mahogany TV stand, where Sony Kix is shown as the one-stop destination to experience all of European football.

The commercial serves as a build-up to the forthcoming tournaments and is aimed at driving consumer connection across demographics and markets. The nationwide campaign, with the theme 'Football comes home to Kix', will be played across print, digital, cinema and other mediums.

online photo storage

Read more at : Sony Kix reaches out to football lovers :tup

This is the reason MSM going into debt & asking all dth to pay them more or have them only as ''Alacarte'' :hehe ;)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
This is the reason MSM going into debt & asking all dth to pay them more or have them only as ''Alacarte'' :hehe ;)

Well said brother ! :D

ABCDEFGH said:

I dont understand why you constantly target me ? Any way good luck ! :c BTW just to inform you Sony Kix is a MSM Channel. :lol

Bishnu15 said:
BTW just to inform you Sony Kix is a MSM Channel. :lol

Yes yes I know

I am getting it in my 300₹ package
It's even available in Mega Pack:p

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes yes I know

I am getting it in my 300₹ package
It's even available in Mega Pack:p

Good bro. But Neo Prime & Neo Sports which package bro ? :p :lol Sorry to go off topic. We are friends. So little jokes chalta hain. :tup :luv

Bishnu15 said:
Good bro. But Neo Prime & Neo Sports which package bro ? :p :lol Sorry to go off topic. We are friends. So little jokes chalta hain. :tup :luv

Even DDFD won't add those useless channels :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock