SONY MAX 2 Soon ON D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter mohankarthickeyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 96
  • Views Views: Views 17,405
dishtv and d2h will be the first one to add SONY MAX 2, PIX HD, AXN HD but when we don't know its very easy to write Source - Nodal officer, CC but its very hard to mention atleast the name of that Nodal Officer.

Sadiq said:
Not like that bro.. When our index finger points to someone, the remaining 3 fingers are pointing ourselves. But we are not noticing it.. That is why I reversed the direction of index finger.

bumM7y7.jpg

Nice bro

Sadiq said:
Not like that bro.. When our index finger points to someone, the remaining 3 fingers are pointing ourselves. But we are not noticing it.. That is why I reversed the direction of index finger.

bumM7y7.jpg

Super!!! :tup

Re: RE: SONY MAX 2 Soon ON D2H

Sadiq said:

bumM7y7.jpg

Superb bro.

Sadiq said:

bumM7y7.jpg

good one bro :lol:lol

I hate these kind of hindi channels in my point of view they are waste,by simply wasting tp space.
They dont have any exclusive shows on this channels same movie gallary of set max going to repeat in these channels.

Movies ok
Zee action
Zee premiere
Now
Set max 2
Waste of tp space

Sadiq said:

bumM7y7.jpg

Good One bro :lol:lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom