SONY MAX 2 Soon ON D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter mohankarthickeyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 96
  • Views Views: Views 17,405
DishHD said:
Has per recent records about which DTH first adds msm channels in their platform I don't think d2h will be the first to get set max 2.

1. Most likely dish tv will be the first to get setmax 2 on its platform bcuz they have very good relationship with each other and remember Sony six SD /HD was first launched on dish tv.

2. Airtel will be 2nd for sure .

3. D2h most likely third or last has per their bad relationship with MSN and with many Hindi language channel broadcaster has they concentrate mostly in regional channels compare to Hindi channels

4. Yes but true tata sky will fight hard to even at least launch this channels bcuz it took them a long time for Sony six HD and they even have a lot more worse relationship with msm compare to d2h.

who said you tata sky having bad relationship with Msm :dodgy

don't tell anything which you think:u:dodgy

DishHD said:
Has per recent records about which DTH first adds msm channels in their platform I don't think d2h will be the first to get set max 2.

1. Most likely dish tv will be the first to get setmax 2 on its platform bcuz they have very good relationship with each other and remember Sony six SD /HD was first launched on dish tv.

2. Airtel will be 2nd for sure .

3. D2h most likely third or last has per their bad relationship with MSN and with many Hindi language channel broadcaster has they concentrate mostly in regional channels compare to Hindi channels

4. Yes but true tata sky will fight hard to even at least launch this channels bcuz it took them a long time for Sony six HD and they even have a lot more worse relationship with msm compare to d2h.

if Tata Sky Having Bad Relation ship with MSM then how they are able to give sony six & sony six hd free in south packs during IPL

Rushil.D said:
who said you tata sky having bad relationship with Msm :dodgy

don't tell anything which you think:u:dodgy

But I guarantee you has always tata sky will be the last DTH to get Msm channels for example Sony six HD.:lol

DishHD said:
Yes but true tata sky will fight hard to even at least launch this channels bcuz it took them a long time for Sony six HD and they even have a lot more worse relationship with msm compare to d2h.

Tata Sky added Sony Six so late that doesn't mean that they have bad relation with MSM :no:no:no they don't have enough space to add HD channels even SD channels also at that time,that's why they added Sony Six HD so late even they added Life Ok HD so late which is there own channel due to space crunch at that time.:k

DishHD said:
But I guarantee you has always tata sky will be the last DTH to get Msm channels for example Sony six HD.:lol

At That Time thay not having sufficent tp space but now have

you will see they are also adding now newly launched zee channels fastly :lol

Friends its not about relationship. Its about business and marketing strategies which makes deals with broadcasters. So any channel coming or not coming its there strategy only.

Dish HD Bro Still You Didn't Give answer of This :lol

Has i said before and now Tatasky subscribers are also saying that Tatasky is Hopeless. Has This is not the first time that Tatasky is making its subscribers disappointed again and again

Tatasky Laga dala to apna life barbad kar dala Tongue BigGrin ROFL

Do u wanna say something now? Come on say it.
Tatasky lag a Dala to life U la la. BigGrin

Tatasky Testing "Z Studio HD, Sony Six HD & CNBC TV18 Prime HD"

DishHD said:

They took long time to add Life ok HD,so u will say Tata Sky have bad relation with Star/FIC which is there own network.:D don't say again next time that Tata sky have bad relation with MSM.:no:no:no

Hey Guys Just Chill Out!

As Par As SD Channels Concerned All The SD Channels Distributed By One Alliance Will Be Added Immediately By Major DTHs (Dish TV, ADTV, D2H & TS) - That's What The Contract Made,

Surely Max2 Will Be Taken By These 4 DTHs Very Very Soon!

My Guess, Dish TV Will Do It First,,,,,,

Yes because dishtv is the first one to add SONY AATH, SONY SIX SD and SONY SIX :hd :k

Back
Top Bottom