Sony Max HD Added @ LCN 303 on Tatasky

NKMIGLANI said:
Other movies zee cinema hd , & picture hd pq is awesome......but max hd only ok

Agree with you that &Pictures is having great quality and I count it the 2nd best among 4 HD channels but still for me MAX HD is far far superior to all these channels in PQ on ADTV,specially for the movies that were released sometime back like Ye Jawani Hai Deewani,Ram Leela,Dawaat E Ishq etc
Star Gold HD also has a good line up of movies but they should work on providing more sharpness and vivid colors to the channel,even new movies like Drishyam,BB look very much dull on Star Gold HD

kumarvishwas said:
Agree with you that &Pictures is having great quality and I count it the 2nd best among 4 HD channels but still for me MAX HD is far far superior to all these channels in PQ on ADTV,specially for the movies that were released sometime back like Ye Jawani Hai Deewani,Ram Leela,Dawaat E Ishq etc
Star Gold HD also has a good line up of movies but they should work on providing more sharpness and vivid colors to the channel,even new movies like Drishyam,BB look very much dull on Star Gold HD
I want just say that i very excited when listen max hd add in tata sky.....but when i watch pq in tata sky of max hd channel then very disappointed

NKMIGLANI said:
I want just say that i very excited when listen max hd add in tata sky.....but when i watch pq in tata sky of max hd channel then very disappointed

Jee ke dekho :rofl:skd

Yes. Sun music hd is awesome having Dolby sound. Very sharp n asli hd channel. Much much better than M Tunes HD n Sony Max HD.
Shame on Sony Max HD broadcasters.
Tatasky have no fault.

prasadbpotdar said:
Yes. Sun music hd is awesome having Dolby sound. Very sharp n asli hd channel. Much much better than M Tunes HD n Sony Max HD.
Shame on Sony Max HD broadcasters.
Tatasky have no fault.

Why shame on SPN :huh :huh,they have done a terrific work with this channel,why are you blaming a broadcaster and favoring Tata Sky by saying that problem is from broadcaster and no fault from Tata Sky end without knowing about their actual quality,when on one DTH they are providing terrific quality(Airtel) and on other one not so good(Tata Sky),then the fault is in Tata Sky and not from broadcaster end,I don't know why full clarity is not coming in Tata Sky but it might get improved in coming days,SPN and Times network has best HD quality channels out of all broadcasters be it Movies Now HD,Six HD,Pix HD or AXN HD and same for Sony Max HD

Sir i m sharing my experience n m talking both about pq n aq of max hd.
Fact is fact. Pq is awesome really. Against so many complaint Sony Max broadcasters could not resolve this issue.

No issue from brodcaster, if any issue the surely it's from TS side,
But for me pq is good,
I have Max HD on TS & original c band feed too,
Not much difference in pq I found in both feeds.

Sony max hd was to be launched by end of Dec 2015 in d2h but we only find channel removals and Pl add sony max hd as local cable operater as also transmitting the channel.
D2h officials should take immediate steps.
Regards
Sri1703

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock