Breaking Sony officially announces termination of Zee merger

• Thread starter Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 216
  • Views Views: Views 42,074
All the networks will be looking not only at the market share but also at the profitability, the chances of reaching the break-even target if they enter any new market.

Sony's digital strategy was the best thing they have done in recent times to my knowledge.

Let's see what the new team does, as they started revamping.
Sony have failed in TV consumer space except SAB due to no regional channels and urban centric programs as urban viewers are already moved to OTT. I don't think Sony will succeed in OTT due to fierce competition.

Sony have failed in TV consumer space except SAB due to no regional channels and urban centric programs as urban viewers are already moved to OTT. I don't think Sony will succeed in OTT due to fierce competition.
Nobody will succeed in OTT.

Earlier, the industry projection was 5-10 Million premium subscribers, but observing the current situation, it won't even be 2 Million.

Sony India net falls 19% in fy24; ad revenue takes a big hit

Sony profit fall from 1042cr to 839cr.

Sony experienced a 3% drop in revenue from operations, to Rs 6,510 crore from Rs 6684.9 crore the previous fiscal.

Advertising revenue experienced a sharp decline of 11%, dropping to ₹2,912 crore, reflecting broader challenges in the ad market. However, subscription revenue grew by 7%, reaching ₹3,346 crore, helping to offset the decline in ad revenue.

Read full 👇

Sony India net falls 19% in fy24; ad revenue takes a big hit

Sony profit fall from 1042cr to 839cr.

Sony experienced a 3% drop in revenue from operations, to Rs 6,510 crore from Rs 6684.9 crore the previous fiscal.

Advertising revenue experienced a sharp decline of 11%, dropping to ₹2,912 crore, reflecting broader challenges in the ad market. However, subscription revenue grew by 7%, reaching ₹3,346 crore, helping to offset the decline in ad revenue.

Read full 👇

Sony profit falls 19% and revenue falls by 3%

Sony network should focus on marketing Sony reach is very low in terms of marketing, I think they should focus on high reach of theirs promos and campaign.

Back
Top Bottom