Sony Six acquires rights to broadcast India-New Zealand series

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 8,884
Now Neo can Shutdown there service, Earlier we were bounded Due To Asia Cup & Nz Cricket, now Neo Is free from us.

Lets Hope Other DTH Operator Willbe Drop it Soon.

shawl_who said:
I think its safe to say, that NEO is dead n buried now. And soon will be forced to shut down its channels. :dodgy
You are right shawl_who bro,neo is going to be history in the upcoming days.

Now i can Say Six is on the move and great for DTH users has now we can Enjoy the Series in HD has well has SD and i am sure Six will have a much better Hindi commentary coverage compare to TEN and NEO

:eek:hya :tup

Shubham said:
Lets Hope Other DTH Operator Willbe Drop it Soon.
I think DTH Operators are going to remove Neo Prime in the next upcoming days because now it is a useless channel which only shows highlights of old matches.

I wanted Star to grab the rights. Thats because they themselves produce the broadcast with their own commentary team. While Sony Six will just relay the feed of Sky Sport.

Basil Ak said:
I think DTH Operators are going to remove Neo Prime in the next upcoming days because now it is a useless channel which only shows highlights of old matches.

So Mr Nagpal was right by not renewing contract with NEO and save lot of money for TS. Well done sir :clap:clap:clap:clap

DishHD said:
Now i can Say Six is on the move and great for DTH users has now we can Enjoy the Series in HD has well has SD and i am sure Six will have a much better Hindi commentary coverage compare to TEN and NEO

:eek:hya :tup
You are right DishHD bro.Sony Six is on the move and i think in the next few months will grab all the rights which neo has.The question is will they provide hindi commenatry and if they do then how because they have only one sports channel?

.Six could provide dual feed of the india-nz series.
.Six could show English commentary on Max while Hindi commentary on Six like they do it for IPL.

It looks like what i was thinking that Max could show 1st odi because of telecast of pak-sl test series on Six from Jan 16-20 might come true.

Navneet Mishra said:
I wanted Star to grab the rights. Thats because they themselves produce the broadcast with their own commentary team. While Sony Six will just relay the feed of Sky Sport.
It would have been good if star would have got the rights because they have best english and hindi commentators.

Basil Ak said:
You are right DishHD bro.Sony Six is on the move and i think in the next few months will grab all the rights which neo has.The question is will they provide hindi commenatry and if they do then how because they have only one sports channel?

.Six could provide dual feed of the india-nz series.
.Six could show English commentary on Max while Hindi commentary on Six like they do it for IPL.

It looks like what i was thinking that Max could show 1st odi because of telecast of pak-sl test series on Six from Jan 16-20 might come true.

Of course they can provide Good Hindi commentary as they did in IPL. YES They will use SET MAX along with SIX SD and HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock