Sony Six acquires rights to broadcast India-New Zealand series

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 8,898
Its Coming On Hd Too, Confirmed On Twitter. :eek:hya :luv :tup

kQZUOHb.png

Navneet Mishra said:
I wanted Star to grab the rights. Thats because they themselves produce the broadcast with their own commentary team. While Sony Six will just relay the feed of Sky Sport.

No star also shows host broadcaster's video feed.But they provide commentry from ground with their own commentator.

if Sony Six manage to get Serie A and La Liga rights from Star it will be a huge favor to football fans in India.

piinku1 said:
No star also shows host broadcaster's video feed.But they provide commentry from ground with their own commentator.

No whenever India play in England or Australia Star use their own production. For other matches they use the feed of Sky Sports & Channel 9.

I Will Like To Calrify One Point Here..

Sony Has The Rights Before NEO Grabbed It.. Or We Can Say SONY Which Used Max As Broadcast Channel [As They Didnt Has Sports Channel] Made Way For NEO Channels As They Are Part of MSM Discovery Pack [They Were Eager For Neo Channels As The Distribution Company Was Not Doing Well]..

When NEO Is Not Doing Well and SONY SIX The Sports Channel Has Emerged So The Rights Are Back To SONY...

In Short
SONY TV -> NEO Channels [Cos They Joined The MSM Discovery Distribution Network]
NEO Channel -> SONY SIX [Official SONY Sports Channel]

Where Ever INDIA Plays, As Host Broadcaster's Channel Lend Their Feed To Indian Broadcaster's [Their Pre Mid and Post Match Presentation Would Be Added and Other Things]

When India Is Not In Picture Direct Feed Is Linked...

One More Scenario For The ASHES..

Channel 9 With Different Graphics Was Showing Up On STAR Sports
Some Highlights and The ASHES Show Was Shown With SKY Production On STAR Sports

greatsadiq said:
Where Ever INDIA Plays, As Host Broadcaster's Channel Lend Their Feed To Indian Broadcaster's [Their Pre Mid and Post Match Presentation Would Be Added and Other Things]

Thats what I'm saying. Whenever India plays Star uses its own graphics, post & pre match shows & commentary team. But for other matches they just relay the feed of host broadcasters.
Sony will only relay the feed of Sky Sport as they did in 2009.

my assumption has been true now ...i m happy but ts viewers plz start demanding for sony six hd now...

greatsadiq said:

Only Star does this type of work.The Ashes show produced by Sky Sports UK is shown everyday on Star Sports 1.No other channel does this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock