Good News Sony Six HD will be made available on Tata Sky from 19th November on RIO basis

• Thread starter mithu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 12,986
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC replies to everyone who's asking about the channel that it will be FOC if it's in your base pack. Still, there are few people here who don't want to believe that they'll get the channels for free and continue abusing TS assuming they have to pay for the channel. Anyways, this is a good news and I sincerely hope more follows!

@mithu bro you rock bro!!! Can't express my happiness.

Its not that they have settle the dispute.
They have just mutually agreed to provide a channel on alacarte basis for their own benefits(sony trp pressurised by advitisers and tatasky subscriber satisfaction)
Just like dishtv added sony ten2 hd for FIFA WC

This isn't any relief, it's infact more problem. They have removed channels, not decreased base or add on pack price, unwilling to give refund or providing minimal refund upon being pressurised & now they will provide Sony Six on RIO for which additional charges will be levied if one intends to subscribe it. Above all this means rift with Sony is not getting sorted & no respite is in sight.
I got refund.

CC replies to everyone who's asking about the channel that it will be FOC if it's in your base pack. Still, there are few people here who don't want to believe that they'll get the channels for free and continue abusing TS assuming they have to pay for the channel. Anyways, this is a good news and I sincerely hope more follows!

Brother , i am neither a fanboy nor do i write against any DTH without any valid reason

Brother i always praise or criticise any DTH based on facts , please don't accuse me of being anti or pro one or another. Customer Care has provided wrong information on some occassions & i have shared a likely possibility based on current fiasco between these parties. I would be more than happy if Tata Sky takes more measures which benfit us. Guess you do not know my history in various forums, i have always been honest in my viewpoint while many attribute motives to it based on how they interpret my words. That's all what makes a difference. :)

Last edited:
Its not that they have settle the dispute.
They have just mutually agreed to provide a channel on alacarte basis for their own benefits(sony trp pressurised by advitisers and tatasky subscriber satisfaction)
Just like dishtv added sony ten2 hd for FIFA WC

It's not mutual agreement. Had that been the case then Tata Sky would have provided it as part of base pack without RIO condition. Only to somewhat keep discontent among sports fans at lower level, they have decided to bear temporary financial burden. Sony is more than willing to provide all channels on RIO but Tata Sky won't accept the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock