Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

Sometimes DTH Operators resort to extreme measures, and it is quite obvious- at a time when India tour of South Africa is around the corner. Even RDTV moved Sony Ten 3 SD channel to Max-HD pack. Totally unethical and illegal. But who's there to hear us? Even TRAI doesnt listen to individual complaints.

Brace yourself for a long battle between Dish-D2h and Sony as D2h had already blocked the ten channels today and now Dishtv to follow suit on Dec 1 2017

Fight has just started and both DishTV and D2h will win war as they hold big nos of suscribers and big revenue for Sony,so it will settle down in few days

Apologies if this query has already been answered, but please let me know if I would need to shell out extra for Ten Bouquet of channels if I am already on Max HD.

You have to separately subscribe Ten bouquet channels no matter what package you have subscribed to.

You have to separately subscribe Ten bouquet channels no matter what package you have subscribed to.
Fair enough. I'll subscribe to the channel by tomorrow. BUT will my total monthly outgo increase or will the Max HD cost be reduced in proportion to the ten channels cost ?

Fair enough. I'll subscribe to the channel by tomorrow. BUT will my total monthly outgo increase or will the Max HD cost be reduced in proportion to the ten channels cost ?
You need to subscribe it separately means you need to pay for it separately apart from your your base pack. In short, your monthly price will increase.

These channels will available as addon, Rs 10 per channel with one month lock in period.

Ten 1 HD will cost Rs 20 rupee.

This is just like RDTV. Why do these DTH providers behave so cheap sometimes?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock