Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

Who knows on the verge of India SA series they might degrade six and ESPN to addon only. No hope whatsoever :(

Who knows on the verge of India SA series they might degrade six and ESPN to addon only. No hope whatsoever :(
Thats what I said, these two channels will not host the India-SA series. It is exclusively on Ten1 and Ten3. Hence this wicked move. Otherwise they would have removed Six and ESPN now itself from the packs.

No need to worry, atleast channels not removed from platform

Removal from platform is highly unlikely. Its possible only in Reliance Digital TV. Have borne the brunt several times in the past. This is just a way of getting additional money from customers. Like I previously posted, there is no regulating body. TRAI does not look into all this.

Just activated ten 2 now. Got the message

SONY TEN 2 has been activated at Rs8.47+18%GST=Rs10/mnth. Your revised SwitchOff dt is 18-09-18. Pls tune into chnl 96 for smooth updation

Sony has taken the extremely wrong step by blocking the channels on Dishtv.There will be only a dedicated few who will take the al carte and that too during India matches.The viewership of these channels will take a bad hit.
I would also like to put forward a point.Everything can be negotiated through a consensus and by doing this both Dishtv and Sony had made the customers suffer.D2h customers also suffer due to this move.

Sony purchased these channels from Zee network,that time Sony might have given all channels at discouted price as a deal,but now Sony want to renegotiate the deal to get better price,but they can not hold it for long as DishTv and D2H has big customer base so sooner they will decide other wise loss for Sony will be huge

Last edited:
Sony has taken the extremely wrong step by blocking the channels on Dishtv.There will be only a dedicated few who will take the al carte and that too during India matches.

in that list....im the one who dont want to active any ala carta....if it is not south channels....

and not going to active in future to....bye bye to sony channels which is in ala carta basis...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock