Good News Sony TV to be Revamped

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 11,526
Don't know what Gaurav Banerjee planning to do with Sony? Firstly CID, Aahat then Laptaganj and now reports are coming that they will also bring back Tenali Rama and Adaalat. This is going to be insane.
Good to see he's focusing on comedy shows even sab tv is doing good with drama shows because most of sab tv shows flopped which were launched during 2013-16 from that scenario it is doing much better right now but still they are listening to audience demand

Atleast sab tv have some variety especially shows between 8.30 to 10 pm thnx to hatts off production no saaas bahu drama
During the early 2000s star also has program of hatsoff production like khichdi, sarabhai and baa bahu aur baby along with historic shows like prithviraj chauhan and mythology shows like sai baba produced by our very own ramanand sagar ji and kids show we all known shaka laka boom boom, son pari and shararat to name a few which we allmissed till now

Now, what we need is Sab Tv for comedy and Sony Tv for other genres. They can utilise even Sony Pal for the shows that are not running well on Sab or SET. New episodes can air air on Sony Pal like it did at its beginning.

Now, what we need is Sab Tv for comedy and Sony Tv for other genres. They can utilise even Sony Pal for the shows that are not running well on Sab or SET. New episodes can air air on Sony Pal like it did at its beginning.
Exactly if you have extra channel why can't they utilize it to run new episode of shows which they want to shut off in near future instead of hurrying up for closure or shifting to early evening or shifting to ott or if they don't want to utilize pal shut down the channel and use that fund on quality content

Don't know what Gaurav Banerjee planning to do with Sony? Firstly CID, Aahat then Laptaganj and now reports are coming that they will also bring back Tenali Rama and Adaalat. This is going to be insane.
After Sony there priority is Sony sab

After Sony there priority is Sony sab
It's because it's the only channel working with high TRP. Personally, I believe to imporve the viewership of Sony Entertainment Television they should bring back the old logo and convenience producers to make TV shows of similar quality without artificial graphics

They should revamp max also firstly they should stop repeating baahubali 3 id*ots munnabhai mbbs every time and should add more hindi movies to the schedule like heyy babyy namastey London lage raho munna bhai har dil jo pyar karega they should air these movies in prime slots

Sony TV never had good ratings as it is not a channel for showing Saas Bahu stuff which makes Star Plus winner among all,but quality of serials are much better than rivals and worth watching for learned/educated viewers,I always had only one GEC in my list in DTH connection that is Sony TV since long.

Sony TV never had good ratings as it is not a channel for showing Saas Bahu stuff which makes Star Plus winner among all,but quality of serials are much better than rivals and worth watching for learned/educated viewers,I always had only one GEC in my list in DTH connection that is Sony TV since long.
Completely agree bro quality wise sony was way ahead i don't get it why it doesn't get trp

Back
Top Bottom