SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

RE: MSM ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

So now either watch Baahubali in SD or wait for It to air on Sony

Bro, as MSM's CEO N P Singh has already said that MAX HD will be a very different and unique channel compared to what they have at present, I think, they will never launch it with the WTP of a hindi dubbed south indian movie, as it won't make it different, I think, with a "very different and unique channel", they mean that they will not show any hindi dubbed south indian movie on it, and they will show only bollywood movies and hindi dubbed hollywood movies on it and by "unique channel", I think, they mean to show hindi dubbed English serials also on it which sony have rights like 'Transporter-the series' etc. as now they have to compete with the channels like '&picturesHD', 'HBOdefinedHD' and 'HBOhitsHD'. Also, I want to tell you that recently 'UTV Action' had started showing hindi dubbed version of 'Transporter-the series', everyday at 11pm, but after telecasting few episodes of it, they suddenly stopped its telecast, so, I think, may be Sony Max HD will telecast it now, but its my thinking only, let us see what they will offer after its launch to justify it as a very different and unique channel compared to what they have at present !!

Hello sir mere mobile main WhatsApp main Punjabi language show nahi hoti hai wo kaise hogi koi software ya trics plz jaise k muje agar koi Punjabi main massage aata hai to wo show nahi hunda g Punjabi ch

rana1 said:
Hello sir mere mobile main WhatsApp main Punjabi language show nahi hoti hai wo kaise hogi koi software ya trics plz jaise k muje agar koi Punjabi main massage aata hai to wo show nahi hunda g Punjabi ch

Model konsa hai :huh

I would rather be happy if they keep MAX HD confined to bollywood movies and not create a mess like &Pictures HD by putting in dubbed English movies or seasons,but the first thing is it's launch,MSM is so lazy,on one side where Star has about 15 HD channels and launching new channels after every 4 or 5 months,MSM on other side is not launching it's main HD channels,but as wiki says it's launching on 9th Nov,they must have referred to some source before giving it's launch date,hope so it's true :s

kumarvishwas said:
I would rather be happy if they keep MAX HD confined to bollywood movies and not create a mess like &Pictures HD by putting in dubbed English movies,but the first thing is it's launch,MSM is so lazy,on one side where Star has about 15 HD channels and launching new channels after every 4 or 5 months,MSM on other side is not launching it's main HD channels,but as wiki says it's launching on 9th Nov,they must have referred to some source before giving it's launch date,hope so it's true :s

Yes they should not show dubbed movies except Baahubali :shy :lol

There will be a time when star will have more HD channels than SD and our dear msm would still be thinking about launching Max HD:

THAKUR 4K said:
Nikmiglani Your pic's Wikipedia DD National 1jan 2016 full launching :huh
NKMIGLANI said:
u also confirm date by this sources :p
Guys, when you have to confirm from wikipedia only, then why you left the SONY SAB HD channel's launch date, which this website says that its going to be launched on 31st Decemeber 2015 !!

I expect Kix :HD before any other from MSM :luv :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I expect Kix :HD before any other from MSM :luv :k
Yes the Rugby World Cup was telecasted in SD even the QFs also !!

Duke said:
Yes the Rugby World Cup was telecasted in SD even the QFs also !!

Hm, so upset they showed repeat football match at Six :HD at the same time :wall:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock